You're Pretty

Posted: May 1, 2018

Requested?: Yepp

Words: 1.5k

Group: Nine Percent

Member(s): Chengcheng (feat. mommy Ting and children Justin, Zhenghao, and Xiao Gui)

A/N: Where do you think Chengcheng learned how to flirt like that lmao I hope y'all like it!

~*~

It's not every day that someone gets to work with idols, especially at such a young age. Even though you're only seventeen, you've been working hard trying to get into a good art school. You had seen a couple of posters around the streets that were asking for artists to come in and help with finding a nice aesthetic for the idol producer trainees. Of course, you absolutely love the show and you thought it could be a nice experience to put on your resume.

You sent in your application, adding a couple of your works as requested. To be honest, you hadn't really expected to be chosen because of your age and lack of experience in the working field. However, when you received an email telling you that you were accepted, you were ecstatic.

Finally, today is the day you start the job. They had told you to pack some things since you would most likely be staying there for a few days. Hurriedly, you quickly dump your suitcase in the back of the van that had come to pick you up. You smile and wave a little to the others who were also in the van. Heading straight for the back, you sit next to a friendly looking girl.

"Hey, you excited?" you ask, buckling up.

"Yeah, and you?" she replies, smiling back.

"Of course!" you giggle.

The rest of the ride, you chatted with the girl and a couple of others. You soon find out that you're the youngest out of all of them. Since the drive was a while, everyone quieted down and decided to get some rest. The girl next to you quickly falls asleep and so does everyone else. You still feel the adrenaline rushing through you from the hype of the others.

You smile a little and roll up your sleeves slightly. Peeking down, your smile widens at the sight of the neat handwriting on your forearm. The first thing your soulmate says to you is inscribed onto your arm. Luckily for you, nothing super weird was written on your arm.

"Wow, you're pretty...I mean your work is pretty..." is neatly written on your arm.

You can't help but to chuckle at the sight every time you look at it. At least your soulmate enjoys your works and is supportive. You shake your head slightly, closing your eyes. You decide to get some rest before you arrive.

"All right! Gather around, artists. Apologies for the wait, but we're trying to figure out how to divide up the work," a staff rushes in, bowing to all of you in apology.

A chorus of 'it's okay' or 'it's fine' comes from you guys. All of you sit around patiently as the trainees begin to pile in. Your eyes begin quickly scanning around. You feel a nudge and you look over to the girl who sat next to you on the bus. She had a mischievous look on her face and she wiggled her brows a little.

"You looking for someone?" she teases.

"W-What...no~" you drag out the o.

"Are you sure? You seem a little restless," she chuckles.

"Fine, I'm looking for Chengcheng. He's my bias," you giggle.

"Oh, I see. My bias is Xiao Gui. I hope he comes to my chair," she winks.