Unexpected

Posted: May 4, 2019

Requested?: Yup

Words: 2.7k

Group: UNINE

Member(s): Mingming (feat. Guan Yue, Zhenning, and Wenhan)

A/n: I'm so sorry this took so long ;-; junior year has not been kind to me oof...Also, y/n and Mingming are roommates as well in this (just to clarify)

~*~

Mingming can't help but let his jaws drop. His usually mellow eyes bulge out of their sockets. Sure you're a little "tipsy", but he didn't take you as the type to serenade anyone while giving them a drunken lap dance. Mingming gulps harshly, his heart thumping madly in his chest as you slide right off his lap, ending the song with a deep bow.

It had been a while since any of you have gotten together to have fun. So, you and your friend group, which consisted of your best friend Mingming, Guan Yue, Zhenning, and Wenhan, decided to head out to karaoke. All of you planned to have the best night of your lives, but as soon as you got there, almost half of you had already gotten wasted. Hey, who said being an adult was easy?

Mingming watches as you collapse back onto the couch, right next to him. He chuckles a little and you hand off the microphone to Guan Yue who looks like he's about to pass out from all the alcohol. Instead of falling flat on his face though, Guan Yue begins belting the song and you turn to face Mingming.

"Did you enjoy the show," you tease, face red from all the drinks you've had.

"Sure. Didn't take you as someone to do that though," Mingming reaches for his beer, taking a sip, trying to hide his blush.

You giggle, shrugging a bit before downing the rest of your own beer and opening another can, "Maybe it's the alcohol."

"Hmm, you've never been like this when you were drunk before either," your best friend eyes you as you chug down more beer.

You simply cock an eyebrow at him, a sly smirk making its way onto your face. Your drunk, cheeky expression throws Mingming off a little. He finds it cute though and his stomach does a little flip. Just as he's about to ask why you were making that face, a heavy weight falls into his lap and Mingming lets out a small yelp.

"Y/n~ Mingming~" Zhenning giggles, resting on Mingming's lap, "Whatchu talkin' about?"

"Mingming thinks I'm acting weird," you pout, but there's a glint of mischief in your eyes.

"That's not nice," Zhenning hiccups.

"I did not say that," Mingming huffs, chugging down the rest of his beer.

"Did too," you stick your tongue out, catching Wenhan's eyes.

There's a knowing grin on Wenhan's face and the two of you exchange winks. You laugh and Wenhan gets up from his seat, chugging down the rest of his beer as Guan Yue hands to microphone off to him. Mingming and Zhenning both look backward to watch Wenhan. Guan Yue falls back into his seat and tries to grab at you.

"Okay, imma go sing," Zhenning announces, taking the beer from your hand and drinking it before handing it back to you and grabbing a microphone.

You roll your eyes, "And I'm gonna get hella wasted."

Guan Yue finally gets ahold of you and you fall backward, right into Guan Yue's lap. He drunkenly squishes your face and you groan, a little dizzy from falling back so quickly. Your hand reaches for another beer can as the older male continues to pinch your cheeks.