More Than Just a Job

Posted: April 15, 2019

Requested?: nope~

Words: 5.2k

Group: Stray Kids

Member(s): Jeongin (feat. JYP lmao)

A/n: Omg this has been in my drafts for like 3 months wtf...Also, if the words are bolded, it means you're speaking english lol and also a warning, this is kind of dramatic?? Idk I hope you enjoy this tho!! This was supposed to be one fic, but it was getting too long so I decided to chop it lmao. Next parts are coming soon ^^

~*~

"Jeongin!"

"Ah, Miss y/n, I'm here!"

You turned around, scowling at the frantic boy. He was dressed in his usual white button-up shirt, paired with a long black tie, black dress pants, and black leather shoes. He was slightly hunched and a little messy, but still acceptable. His half-slicked back hair framed his fox-like facial features showed slight fatigue.

"Why are you late? You've never been late," you hissed, making the Jeongin shrink into himself.

"I'm so sorry, Miss. I woke up late today. I have no excuse," he gulped, fixing his hair.

"I'll excuse you this time and this one time only. You've never been late before so I'll let you off the hook. If you're ever late again," you stared coldly into his eyes, "You're fired."

"Yes, ma'am. I apologize," Jeongin bows before scuttling to his small desk on the side of the room.

You sigh and walk towards your own desk before plopping into your comfortable swivel chair. You watched Jeongin as he set his things down by his desk and got back up and left the room. Jeongin was your personal assistant and you had to admit that he was the best you've ever had. You're the youngest CEO, having graduated three years early, and have won multiple awards for your amazing work.

You became busy quickly and at the youthful age of only eighteen, you still were not able to handle all the stress by yourself. So, you began searching for someone to aid you with your work. You've looked and looked and worked with a couple of people, but they weren't the right fit. Your life became drastically less stressful and you felt less pressure as soon as you met Jeongin.

He was the same age as you, but still in college. Now, it has been four years since you've started working with Jeongin. It's his last year in college now so you're hoping he would become more available after he graduates.

You stare down blankly at the paperwork in front of you, contemplating on whether you should start them now or hand them off to Jeongin to finish. Just then, the door creaks open and you look up. Jeongin shuffles in with a small tray of snacks and a fresh cup of steaming coffee, as usual.

"Here you are, Miss," Jeongin sets the tray down on your table, "The coffee is still hot. You should wait a while."

"Thank you," you nod, dwelling in the scent of fresh coffee and sweet cookies.

"Oh, should I take the paperwork, Miss?" Jeongin asks, noticing the pile of papers you were previously staring at.

"Sure, thanks," you shrug, handing him the stack.

You silently munched on the cookies and drank the coffee as you watched Jeongin start on the paperwork. To say he was a hard worker was an understatement and you felt bad for being so harsh on him. He has amazing work ethics, always polite, and he always followed your orders all the way down to the smallest details. He always had a smile on his face despite all the yelling, stress, and work he had to deal with. You really admired him, so as his boss, you believed that it was best to let him face challenges to help him grow.