Chapter 8

Ava's POV

I was feeling weird. Scared, terrified, angry, exhausted. So many things at the same time. I was all rough and tough but the moment he mentioned Alex..... It was enough to shake my world.

"Can I hold him?" Daniel asked.

I didn't realise that we've reached the pantry. I looked at Alex. He was also eager to play with Daniel. I nodded and gave Alex to him.

What will I do now? I am kidnapped here with Alex. I don't know why. And now I am being threatened.

"Hey."

I looked up and saw Daniel offering me the chocolate ice cream. The same ice cream that he brought from the store when he was um.. 'helping' me.

"Why did you buy the ice cream anyway?" I asked.

He shrugged. "I needed to make conversation with you so that I can bring you outside that way we wanted and..."

"I followed. " I completed.

"Sorry." He said sheepishly.

"Whatever".

"Oom oom ." Alex said.

He started pointing towards the ice cream and said, "Oom oom".

"I guess he wants some ice cream ". Said Daniel.

"No he can't have it. Oh my he's hungry. You want nom nom, baby?"

"Oom oom".

"You have anything that I could feed him ?"

"I don't know. "

"We have fruits if you want." Said Antonio as he came to us.

"That would be good. Do you have bananas or apples or stuff?"

"We have bananas, wait. There you go."

"Thank you".

I looked for a plate and a spoon to feed Alex. I peeled and mash the bananas for him.

"Um... Daniel?"

"Yeah?"

"Would you please hold Alex for me while I feed him ?"

"Sure." He said without hesitating. I smiled.

He held Alex and I was about to feed Alex when Alex shook his head.

"What's wrong little man? Are you not hungry anymore?" Said Daniel.

"What's wrong sweetie?". I asked Alex.

"Tat tat". He said and clapped his hands.

Oh God . This baby will be the death of me.

"What's Tat tat?" Asked Antonio.

"Alex please eat buddy". I said.

"Tat tat . Tat tat." He kept on saying.

"Okay okay here you go." I said. Both Antonio and Daniel looked at me curiously.

🎵🎵
If you're happy and you know it, clap your hands (clap clap)
If you're happy and you know it, then your face will surely show it
If you're happy and you know it, clap your hands. (clap clap)

I started singing and Alex started to clap. He was happy and also eating.

🎵🎵
If you're happy and you know it, stomp your feet (stomp stomp)
If you're happy and you know it, then your face will surely show it
If you're happy and you know it, stomp your feet. (stomp stomp)

Later on Antonio and Daniel also joined me and finally Alex was done eating.

"Thank you so much. Actually Alex loves this song and probably won't eat without it."

"You don't need to explain we had fun too." Said Antonio.

"Yeah sunshine we had fun singing 'Tat Tat' while having 'Nom Nom'." Said Daniel.

That was it all of us started laughing including Alex.

____________________________________

I had changed Alex and he was now sleeping in my arms while I sat on the couch. It has been more two hours according to Daniel and still do not have any idea where they are taking me. I tried asking Daniel and Antonio but they won't slip a word. Some stupid loyalty towards their brother. Oh and I also learned that Mr. Rude Rossi is actually the elder brother of Antonio and Daniel.

Suddenly the devil himself stormed inside the room which made me stand up from the couch.

What is he gonna do now?

Amadeo's POV

"Antonio ,Daniel vieni qui."(come here) I said.

"Cosa c'è che non va?"(what's wrong?) Asked Antonio.

"Stiamo per atterrare. Nostro padre ha chiesto la nostra presenzaour."(We are about to land.Our father has demanded our presence). I said.

"Siamo diretti verso la casa dei padri adesso?".(Are we headed towards fathers Mansion now?) Asked Daniel.

"Sì."(yes). I said.

"Si tratta di lei?"(Is it about her) asked Antonio.

I ignored him. I didn't want to answer him Of course it was her. My father was angry on me as I have kidnapped her. But he would understand that I am not wrong.

"Hello guys I'm standing right here and I don't understand a word over here." She said.

I walked towards her and grabbed her arm .

"Daniel prendi il bambino."(Daniel take the kid)

"Whoah there mister what are you doing?" She said.

I took out the syringe from my pocket.

"Oh no no no. No way in hell you're drugging me again. No not again." She said.

"Non di nuovo. quante volte la drogerai?"(not again. how many times are you gonna drug her?) Said Daniel.

"Non è importante ora. Sbrigati."(that's not important now. Hurry up.) I commanded. He rolled his eyes at me.

I drugged Ava again and she pass out in my arms.

"Vai a preparare tutto."(Go get everything ready.) I said to both of them. They nodded and went away.

I carried Ava in bridal style and whipered in her ear..

"Mi dispiace, tesoro."

A/N : Hi my beautiful friends. There you go
Update for you.🤓🤓

VOTE COMMENT AND SHARE if you like it.

Short A/N cause I'm tired as f.😥😥

Lots of love 😘😘😘😘😘
AisheeSaha ❤❤❤❤❤