Chapter 12

Amadeo's POV

I was checking my phone and saw a message from Marco that everything was alright so far. I closed my phone and pinched the bridge of my nose. I was tired. Done for the day. Then I saw beside me the beautiful son and mother cuddled up. They were tired too. No doubt. I took of my coat and covered them with it. I smiled to myself. Ava was really cute. There were small rise and falls in her chest as she breathed. Her lips were slightly parted. How much more adorable could she get? I let them sleep a little more.

I saw the car enter the familiar gates of my mansion. Then the car stopped at the doorstep. I need to wake up Ava. I caressed her cheek as I called her name.

"Ava."

Ava's POV

"Ava. " I woke up to someone calling my name.

I opened my eyes to see Amadeo waking me up.

"Hey we are here." He said with his dangerously thick Italian accent. I looked at his features. His touseld black hair, his sharp nose, his stormy blue eyes and his other godly features.Oh why haven't I noticed these before.

Maybe because you were busy arguing with him.

Oh no. I am checking him out. Embarrassment rushed to my cheeks and made me blush.

"Ava." Oh this sounds so good. "Hey you okay? You look flustered. "

I simply nodded. Couldn't say anything else. He got out on his side and I was going to open mine but he was really fast. He opened the door for me. I got out carefully and I noticed a coat on me. Is it his?

"Keep it. You'll get cold." He said cutting out my thoughts.

He kept his hand on my lower back as he guided me towards his house. That simple touch of his was sending shivers down my spine. Oh God can I just let the earth swallow me. Seconds earlier I was checking him out and now I getting all tingley by his touch.

Holy pringles! This guys are loaded. Very much. They own such big and magnificent mansions. They might ne really influential.

A middle-aged woman appeared in front of us.

"Ava, this is Monica. If you need anything just ask her. She will direct you to your room and Monica get the driver to deliver the bags to Miss Wilson's room."

With that he left. Not even a goodnight. So mean.

"Miss shall we go?"

"Yeah."

She brought me to a huge room. It is so pretty. It had a queen sized bed, a dresser, and loads of other stuff. It is decorated really nicely . I was admiring the room while the driver got the bags inside the room.

"You want anything else Miss Wilson ?"

"No. I'm okay Monica. Thank you. And call me Ava please."

"Okay if you prefer that. Good night Ava." She said politely.

"Good night Monica". I said.

I changed Alex and got into some comfortable clothes too. The bed was big enough for me and my baby. We cuddled up together and I fell asleep in no time.

A/N: Hi my beautiful friends 🤓.

This chapter well is not much. I know. I'm sorry. This week got me really upset. I wanted to write better but I just couldn't. I'm feeling really low right now and writing got tough. I anyways had to update for you guys so hope you enjoy it.

Don't forget to VOTE, COMMENT AND SHARE.

Lots of love 😘😘😘😘😘
AisheeSaha ❤❤❤❤❤