Chapter 13

Amadeo's POV

In the morning I headed over to the headquarters really early. I told Monica to take care of Alex and Ava. I didn't bother to have breakfast.

I went to my cabin giving my employees a nod as they wished me. I got into my office and summoned Mario and Marco and a coffee . I definitely needed that.

Both brothers appeared before my sight as expected.

"Buongiorno Capo."(good morning boss) they said in unison.

"Buongiorno ragazzi"(good morning boys) I said.

"Have you done something?" I asked.

"We have hired a tech guy and he is currently working on it." Said Mario.

I took a sip of the hot coffee letting the caffeine flow through my bloodstream.

"Go on I'm listening. " I said.

"He says that the program that was setup in the computer is an unique encrypted virus. It not only destroys our data but also steals it." Said Marco.

"Would you like to meet him sir?" Asked Mario.

"Did you run a background check on him?"

"Yes sir. He appears clean and have also helped your friend Signore Santiago."

"Bring his file to me I'll go through it. " I said and they nodded. I made a gesture indicating that they are dismissed. It's not that I didn't trust the guys. It's just that I didn't can't make the mistakes again. I have faced betrayal once but will not tolerate it again.

____________________________________

The whole day went on working inspection and meeting with new dealers. I also checked up on that new tech guy's file and my friend Santiago indeed confirmed that this guy is useful.

Everything is set. Now this bastardo (bastardo) would be caught and I will make him regret the day he betrayed me. I smirked at my own thought. Oh how pleasant would it be to torture him.

My thoughts were cut off by a phone call.

"What do you want?" I asked .

"Well hello to you to big bro. Now now is this a way of treating your little brother?"

"Cut the crap Daniel. Why did you call?" I said. This boys clearly annoys the hell out of me.

"I miss Ava and Alex. I want to see them and I am coming to your house in the evening. Make sure you're there on time . Don't keep me waiting. " he said.

"Who are you to order me?"

"I'm Daniel Dante Rossi. The greatest most awesome human being on Earth. Do even know how lucky you are to be my bro?"

I rolled my eyes at his behaviour. How much more childish could he possibly be ? He is 21 for godsake.

"I don't have time for your nonsence Daniel. Do whatever the fuck you want to do."

"Fine then. I heard from Monica that Ava makes the best quesadillas and I'm going to devour it . You're not getting any. Bye."

Then he hung up. A sudden thought crossed my mind Ava. I haven't told her yet. But she needs to know.

Guess I'll have to tell her today.

A/N : Please head over to the next chapter. I have a double update. Make sure you read chapter 13 and 14 in order.

Enjoy!!!