Chapter 25

Ava's POV

"Shut that damn thing if you wish to stay alive. " he said glaring at Daniel. Oh boy. You're in trouble Daniel.

"Fine." Said Daniel as switched off his phone, pouting. Amadeo and even Antonio were still glaring at him.

"You guys wanted to talk?" I said easing the tension. They stopped glaring and turned their attention towards me.

"Yeah yeah come sit."

I was about to pull a chair but Daniel beat me to it. He pulled a chair for me.

"My lady." He said with a wink. I chuckled shaking my head. Gosh this guy.

Amadeo cleared his throat.

"So now you know why we brought you all the way here."

"You mean kidnapped me and my kid from my hometown. "

Amadeo was caught off guard but he soon masked his face with a stern expression. Antonio and Daniel stifled a laugh. Amadeo then raised his eyebrow and asked," You guys want to say something?"

They both shook their heads immediately. He then turned to me.

"Yes we sort of kidnapped you.."

"Sort of?"

"Okay fine yes we did kidnapped you but that's not the point. Now you know that your brother was the reason we brought you here hoping that you will be helpful in locating him"

"I know he has done quite loss to your business but I don't know how will I be able to help you."

"Maybe if we spread the word about you being with us then he might resurface ." Daniel suggested.

"He doesn't care about me Daniel. He has forsaken me and our.. my family. "

"There's no harm in trying though. We can do this and wait to see if we get a response. If not then we would safely get you back home. "

I thought about it for a while. Maybe he would response. Maybe he still has some guilt left. Maybe my brother still cares about me. If not then Alex and I would return home. But the question is do I want to go? Do I want to leave Amadeo?

Amadeo's POV

She is sitting quietly. Lost deep in her thoughts. I did say to let her return safely but I didn't want that. I wanted her to stay here. With me.

"What do you say Sunshine? You up for this?"

She exhaled a deep breath and nodded. "Okay let's do this."

"You can go back now. Let us figure something out then we might need your help again. "

"Sure." She said and walked towards the door but her steps halted at the doorstep. She turned back towards the room and said, "For what it's worth I apologise on behalf of Nathaniel. I don't what got into and he decided to be this new horrible person but I am really very sorry for your loss." She exited the room leaving me completely astounded.

"What did that fucktard do to be blessed with such a sister?" Said Antonio.

"She apologising for his crimes. Crimes which she didn't even know were being committed. " said Daniel.

She is so confusing but that's what keeps me intrigued. She is still hiding a lot of things and makes me want to know her. I want to break all those walls she has around herself. A phone call broke me from my thoughts and my gaze turned to Daniel.

"It's not me this time." He said raising his arms in surrender.

"It's mine. I have to take it." Said Antonio. He then excused himself and started talking on the phone.

Daniel poured himself some liquor. "Fancy a glass brother?" He asked. I nodded. Perhaps a drink could clear my head.

Antonio finished his phone call and Daniel gave him a glass too.

"What's wrong?" I asked.

"The phone call was somewhat interesting. Give me a minute to confirm something then I'll tell you everything. "

He started making few more phone calls.

"What is he doing?" I asked Daniel.

He shrugged. "We'll see."

Antonio finished his calls and came to us.

"So I have some news."

"We gathered that much."

"Shut up smartass and now listen. A fundraiser event is to be held tomorrow in which you Amadeo are invited."

"I don't have time for that."

"You will when you hear who's attending. "

"Who?"

"Salvador Bocelli."

A/N: Hi my beautiful friends. I'm finally back. So basically this whole time I have been tied up with exams then I had to go out of country attending a conference. And the most important fact: I have been sick the whole time. I have the flu and I am yet to recover. But i thought it's unfair to keep guys waiting. I have been getting a lot of requests for update and believe me I feel disappointed whenever I let you guys down.

Hope you enjoy the update. Let me know your thoughts on this chapter.

Lots of love ❤❤❤❤❤
AisheeSaha 😘😘😘😘😘