Chapter 29

Third person POV

"Oh shit." Said Antonio.

"Thank God we were listening brother. Amadeo hasn't even turned his ear device on. On second note I was enjoying our bro getting lucky." Said Daniel.

"Good god Daniel focus on the situation for Christ's  sake. I can't hear their conversation because of your blabbering. " said Antonio.

"I am focusing. I'm alerting back up near the venue and our home too."

"Good thinking Salvador can attack from anywhere. Wait he is saying something. "

Amadeo's POV

"Long time no see amico You've brought a date too." He says. My blood is boiling. How dare he?

"Get me a drink, scotch on the rocks." I spat at Ava. She tried to talk back but I cut her off , "Go. Now." I have to do this I can't show Salvador that I care for her.

"Questo non è un modo di trattare una signora, mia amica. Dove sono i tuoi modi che tutti adorano?(Now this is not a way of treating a lady my friend. Where are those manners of yours that everybody adore?)"

"Sia tu che io sappiamo chi è lei. Passa il mio messaggio al tuo cagnolino che lo distruggerò e molto presto distruggerò anche te.(You and I both know who she is. Pass along my message to your little puppy that I will destroy him and very soon I'll destroy you too.)" This is the chance to lure Nathaniel out.

"Pensi di potermi prendere in giro. Ho notato quel tuo piccolo incontro prima. Forse ti interessa di più. (You think you can fool me. I did notice that little encounter of yours earlier. Maybe you care for her more. )" Fuck this is not right.

I flashed a fake smirk and said,"Bisogna tenere la signora sotto controllo. La cosa importante è che lei è sotto la mia custodia e la ucciderò se necessario. (One must have to keep the lady in check. Important thing is that she is in my custody and I will kill her if I have to. )" Damn this isn't what I want but I have to.

"Il tuo appuntamento sa che hai pensieri così affascinanti su di lei? (Does the lady know you have such charming thoughts about her? )"

"Lei lo saprà presto. (She will know soon enough. )" I say nonchalantly.

"Oh sì, che ne dici di prenderla e fare il lavoro da solo. Dopotutto è un ostacolo che potrebbe causare Nathaniel, intendo Rocco un sacco di distrazioni. Meglio finire in tempo non credi al mio amico.(Oh yeah how about I take her and do the job myself. Afterall she is an obstacle she would cause Nathaniel, I mean Rocco a lot of distraction. Better to end it in time don't you think my friend. )" Fuck no.

"She is quiet exquisite though. Maybe I will take her away and keep her for my self." Son of a bitch. I'll bury him alive if he so much as touches a hair on her body. He smiles malignantly at her direction. I look at her way. She was returning with my drink in her hands. No tesoro. I won't let him harm you. Damn it she is innocent she has nothing to do with this.

She smiles at me as hands me the drink.

"Your drink." She said.

"Ah Miss Wilson it was lovely meeting you and catching up with this old amico. I hope you enjoy my party uccellino(little bird)." He said as he walked away. He is planning something.

"Amadeo , brother you need to leave now. We heard everything brother. Take Ava and leave. The team is on standby."

I grabbed her arm."We have to leave now." I said as dragged her out.

"What is going on Amadeo? Who is that man?"

"Place protection on every house. This bastard is upto something. " I said onto the earpiece.