Chaptet 3 School

(Armin's P. O. V)
I saw the girl turn around and started walking she seemed a little sad Eren tries to move me from my spot. But I was stuck staring at her then I snap out of it. Hey! If you got this down 3 blocks and turn left it's straight forward. I say she turn and thanked me we had to go to Sasha's birthday party. We got there late and I took the blame for being late to her party.

So what took you? Sasha asked

Romeo over here was taken down by a dog then couldn't stop looking at the girl. Mikasa says

Oh, yeah he was crushing hard. Eren teased

Shut up I literally just met her, it's not like she is going to go to are school anyways there are many schools in the area. I say

Ha I just realized you literally fell in love. Eren says

I'm not in love. I say

Keep telling yourself that. Sasha says

What about you and Connie where are you in that relationship? I asked

C-Connie and me are just friends that it honestly. Sasha says tripping over her words

Keep telling yourself that. I say mocking her we laughed and had a great time.

(Next Morning)
(Annie's P. O. V)
I woke up and saw MY ALARM CLOCK DIDN'T GO OFF! I jumped up out of bed and got dressed in my uniform I put on my grey jacket over my other brown jacket. I went and grabbed a apple and then the worst words came from my dad.

Annie you'll be taking the bus. He says

What? I say

Yeah so hurry up you'll miss it soon. He says

I grunted and grabbed my bag and ran to the bus stop I got there before it took off. I got on with everything wet it was poring so I sat down and the bus ride was long and loud. I sat by the window and put in my ear buds and listen to music. The ride finally came to an end but are bus was late so we were excused. I got my scedual and I came across my first class it was English with Mr.Smith my scedual was like this.

Period 1 English Mr.Smith Room 208
Period 2 Math Ms.Petra Room 317
Period 3 History Mr.Jeager Room 472
Period 4 Free Period
Period 5 P. E./Gym Mr.Ackerman
2nd Lunch 11:48-12:48
Period 6 Science Ms.Zoe Room 808

I gave him my pass and he nodded I was placed by a window I sigh and looked around. I saw I had alot of students but my eye's met with the guy I ran into yesterday. I felt my heart race and I looked down at my paper thinking what the hell is wrong with me? The bell rang and I grabbed my stuff and I got my books that I needed. I put them in my bag it was a satchel instead of a backpack. I went onto my other classes I was very upset because I only had part of his group in my classes. Like the black hair girl I found out her name is Mikasa and the brown hair man is Eren I have his father for my history class. I came to my free period during 4th I went to building to building I came across an empty music room. I played some of the instruments I even sang part of my sad past is that I tell my parents I'm in choir but they never show to my concerts. I dropped out and stopped singing but it felt good to sing again. I was walking around again but I found the library I decided to look at the books they have. I was looking around and then I saw a really great book it was the next one to my series I was reading but it was too high. I got one of the ladders and I put it so I can look at the book I saw some more and so I put the book in my hand back on the shelf I was scanning over their covers. When I all of a sudden started to feel the ladder shake and I saw someone knocked it over. I fell ready to hit the hard floor but to my suprise it never came. I actually felt something catch me I had my eye's closed but when I finally open them. I saw the guy from yesterday the one my dog attacked and licked to death. I stared into his eye's and I got lost in them then he spoke.

Are you okay? He asked

This snapped me out of it y-yes thank you again. I say

No problem. He says

S-so you go to this school? I say

Yeah. He replies

Well umm...why are you in the library? I asked

I have a free period I am always here. He says

Oh that's cool. I say

What about you? He asked

I actually have a free period as well. I say

That's awesome can I see your scedual? He asked

I pulled it out and gave it to him he scanned over the scedual and then gave it back to me.

You have me in 1st, 4th, 5th, lunch, and 6th. He says

Wow. I say

The bell rang and some kids headed to first lunch and others to gym or another class.

The blonde hair kid shows me the way to the girls locker room for gym which today we start a unit I guess.