Chapter 40 I Love You

Heads up this is a lemon chapter you have been warned

(Annie's P. O. V)
Armin closed the gap between us and it was very warm kiss so I melted into the kiss. I kissed back though making it even more passionate and my heart was racing I wanted this my whole life. I loved him since the day I realized someone had cared for me and actually took care of me. I started to lean back into the kiss but he stopped which made me want more. I was suddenly swooped up into his arms and before I knew it we were going upstairs.

Sorry but the floor isn't the best place for this. He said

We enter into his room and he closed the door I wrapped my legs around his waist. Kissing him while my arms were wrapped around is neck this was the begining. He then took us over to his bed and put me down onto it and he started to take off his shirt. I took off my jacket and then I felt him kissing my neck leaving little butterfly kisses trailing down. It felt so good he then put his had under my shirt to lift it off me. I then helped him undo his pants and he took mine off as well leaving me in my bra and underwear. He then reached around and undid my bra and I cover my chess trying to hide my bress. But he had kissed me easing me away from my insecurity once that was done he began to go down and kiss one bress and play with the other making it feel good. When he nibbled on one of my nipples though I couldn't help but let out a soft moan.

A-ah. I put my hand over my mouth

You can remove that hand because in the end I'll have you screaming in pleasure. Armin said in a very sexy husky voice

It sent chills down my back and I have never heard that side of Armin saying that to me. He carried down even further but he stopped at the rim of my underwear. He came back up and kissed me but I felt his finger glide over my clit through the fabric.

A-hh stop teasing. I say

Hehe aren't you eager. He said

I pushed him over and straddled him so I was on top of him and he was shocked. If that's the way you want to play then it's a dangerous game you began. I say

What? He questing

I felt a rising tent as I felt a cock at the under me, I saw his face turn red and he was blushing. I started to rock back and forth making traction and soon I heard him moaning.

A-ahh A-Annie. He said

I was going slow on him making it at his tease I rotated my hips to see what he would do.

Ahh don't. He warned

Don't what? I asked

Before I knew it he flipped us over and I was back on my back he was now had a look in his eye's. He pulled off my underwear and then he rubbed my clit and I felt pleasure run through me.

AAhh. I moaned

I felt he then slid a finger into my woman hood and then began to pump and then another and another.

Ahh f-faster. I say

I felt something build up and I then felt something just release and I came all on his hand. I was panting but this was just the begining I wanted to please him as well. So I flipped him onto his back and he was confused on what I was doing. I then took out his cock and it was hard I kissed the tip and he know knew what I was about to do. I took the tip into my mouth and my god he was huge. I began to lick and suck on it and then I began to bob my head to get it further down my throat. I was soon deep throating him what ever I couldn't reach I used my hands to help pump him.

A-Ahh A-Annie I am I'm going to c-cum. He said

Just as I was putting in my last strokes I felt his seeds released down into my throat which was very warm. I licked it up and then looked at Armin and he leaned forward to kiss me. 

I want to have children with you. He said

All I did was nodded my head and smile at him he was already down so I straddle my legs on him and lead his cock into my wet pussy. Once it was in I let myself adjust and then began to move I was soon bouncing up and down on him. Moaning as the pain turn into pleasure as I felt my virginity slip away. I felt Armin grab my thighs and began to start a rhythm but I as I was about to reach my climax Armin turn us over so I was on the bottom.

Tell me what you want? Armin said in a husky voice

P-Please Armin I am almost there. I said

Tell me what I want to hear first then I'll make sure you won't walk for a week. He said

I want you. I said quietly

What? He said teasingly

I WANT YOU TO FUCK ME SO I CAN HAVE YOUR FUCKIN SMART ASS CHILDREN. I say

With that he continue to hit my g-spot over and over again just slamming into me. AAHH RIGHT THERE ARMIN! I screamed I felt myself build up once again and then I came all over his cock.  He went faster and harder till he came inside me we layed there on his bed tired and he put a blanket on us. He wrapped his arm around me and we were just starting to dose off when I heard.

Annie?

Yes Armin? I replied

Will you marry me? He asked

I smiled and turn over and kissed him of course. I say

We both then just let are self slip into a nice long sleep that night never regretting what we've just done.