Chapter 8 A Shoulder to Lean On

(Annie's P. O. V)
After dinner they put their dishes in the sink and they walked back into the living room. I was in the kitchen I decided to do the dishes as to it was a now instinked to do dishes for my family. They would make me do the dishes so I got water and soap and then let it go to town. I was washing when Armin came back and he notice I was doing his dishes.

You don't have to do that Annie your a guess I can do that. He says

Na, it's alright I just wanted to help out. I say

You already have done enough just by doing dinner for us. He says

It's alright I insist on this. I say

You really are nice, I just don't understand all of you yet. He says

What? I say

Well your alone most of the time, have a bunch of secrets and is full of rage. He says

Is that so, then why did I come to your party? I say

Well you came not to make friends but are trying, which you've made quite a few if I say so.

I am actually enjoying my very first sleep over. I say

Really I would have thought that you have to have been to a few sleep overs before mine. He said come on let's go to the next actuvity. He says

What's that? I asked

Sasha's picking a movie. He said

Oh cool what movie is she picking? I asked

SASHA WHAT MOVIE ARE WE WATCHING! Armin yelled

Annabell Creation. She replies

What's that? I asked

A scary movie. He said

(Just for those who have not see this movie it's really scary so here's the trailer to watch it.)

Alright let's change into are pyjamas so we can get popcorn ready. Armin suggested

We all agreed to this so we went and got ready girls got dressed in one room as guys changed into another.

(Armin's P. O. V)
The guys went and quickly changed into their pyjamas and I went up to my room and got out my onesie. It was a blonde rooster so I quickly changes then headed down stairs to start the popcorn. The other guys came into the kitchen as well to help make the snack for the movie. When they came out though the girls had in onesie as well so. Eren was a mountain lion, Mikasa was a cat, Jean was a horse, Marco was a dalmatian, Connie was a monkey, Sasha was a wolf, Ymir was a brown bear, Krista was a little white bear, and then Annie was a yellow chicken. We all were in a onesie and ready to watch the movie.

(Annie's P. O. V)
Everyone sat down and I got a drink when I came back there was only one place to sit and was by Armin. So I walked over and sat by him the movie was scary with some jump scares. When the jump scares happen we all jump Sasha fell out of her chair and onto Connie. There were extra blankets in the living room so we could stay warm. So me and Armin are sharing a blanket and even though I'm scared I don't show it unless I am terrified. But I guess Armin got the idea but he put his hand in mine but a jump scare came up and instead of screaming like the rest of the girls and Marco. I just squeeze his hand to get a little bit of my fear out I actually got scared it's rare to scare me. I just keep an normal face on like nothing happen and continue to watch the movie. When the movie past every one was talking about how creepy it was and got scared thinking about it.

Well what do you guys want to do next? Armin asked

I want to play a game. Eren said

Okay any suggestions? Armin asked

let's play karaoke. Mikasa said

Alright every one okay with that? Armin asked

Yeah. We all replied

Armin went and got a machine that plays karaoke and placed it in the living room. We all got ready and the machine needs an ipod to play the music. So we went off of Armin's ipod and looking through his list he had great songs on it. So when it was all done and set up thr first person to go was some of the boys.