Chapter 36 Blushing?

(Annie's P. O. V)
I woke up to the car coming to a stop I got out and went and grabbed groceries. As we picked up some of the food the phone rang and Armin went over and picked it up.

Hello? He said

His conversation on the phone was short but I got most of the stuff in the house. When I was done he came out and saw the food made it into the kitchen. He started to put away food and I join him and learn where the food went.

Hey Annie? He said

Yes. I say

You don't mind if a few friends cane over for dinner do you? He said

No, I'll just make a bigger batch of food then. I say

Alright because you know the group? He said

Yeah. I say

They're all back and want to come over. He said

Oh god I'll get started then. I say

He chuckle I got a big pot and started to boil the water and then I put the pasta in the water. The food was away and it was five minutes later when I heard the door bell they were here.

Hey! Armin said opening the door to Eren and Mikasa

The kids came in and everyone saw me and they came over and gave me a hug and thanked me.

Armin why didn't you saw you invited Anna-

That's not her name. He said

What? Mikasa said

Anna was a given to me from the protection services my name is actually Annie. I say

Annie? She said

Yes. Armin said

I saw a little shockness on her face and I went back to the kitchen as I heard the water boil. I stir the pot and I heard them whisper about something but it wasn't my business. An hour later everyone arrived and I told them the same thing. I was now waiting on the chicken to be cooked and everyone was outside. I went out and join them outside as well and we all talked and Armin has a pool in his back yard so the kids are swimming in it. I told them a few more things about myself and then the oven went off and everyone came in as I threw the final touches on the food. When it was all said and done I got their plates set up at the table and then told them dinner was ready. Everyone came into the kitchen and at the food they thanked me and started to eat. Everyone talked for a while and asked what was I doing back here I told them I am working here on cases. They figure out I moved here from Russia my home town to here.

So where are you living? Eren asked

Umm I am actually living in Armin's spare room here. I say

They all looked shocked and I felt a little heat rise to my cheeks, was I blushing? I thought

Really? Eren asked

Yeah the only cheap places were over on the ruff side of town and it's dangerous living alone over there. So I offer her a place to stay here until she gets everything settle. Armin said

Yeah. I say

They all okayed it and then went on there ways and made different conversation and then they finished. I picked up after them and then did the dishes. I heard people having an arm wrestle and I decided to see when I left the kitchen I saw Armin and Jean wrestling. Everyone was cheering and then Armin slammed Jeans arm on the table claiming victory. Mikasa wanted to arm wrestle but she's beaten every girl. So no one wanted to arm wrestle not even the boy's but I sat in front of her and put my arm on the stand.

Your sure? She said

Yes. I replied

Someone yelled go and then we began I was at a match that was almost stronger then me. But because of the gym I had a little bit more muscle then her. I started to bend her arm the other way as it was right in the edge close I used every muscle to tap her down. As I won the match of the game and everyone cheered as I was the victorious one. Then Armin sat in front of me and I went against him I tried to move him. I stayed in the game for a good minute before I got tired and gave up he won and I lost. Everyone cheered but as it was getting lat everyone started to head their homes. Leaving me and Armin in the house I crashed on the couch tired. But we got up and clean the house one last time and then I decided to take a bath and relax. When I was done I went to my bed and layed down I was so tired I just drifted off to sleep. I was sleeping and having a horrible nightmare when I woke up I just awake almost falling out of bed. Once I calm down it was so bad I didn't want to sleep alone I couldn't. I gather a blanket and went upstairs I went to Armin's room and enter. Luckily he didn't go to sleep he was just reading a book.

Hey? He said

Umm do you mind if I slept on the floor or something I had a bad dream and don't want to be alone right now. I say

Sure. He said

Thank you. I say heading to the floor but then he stopped me

You don't have to sleep on the floor you can sleep up on the bed. He said

Okay. I say

I got up on the bed and crawled in next to him and cover myself with blanket and he turn off his lamp. I closed my eye's and went to sleep but I got closer to him in my sleep for confert. Which he then wrapped his arms around me and protected me which made me sleep easier I never had a nightmare that night.