Chapter 13 I'm Here For You

(Armin's P. O. V)
As I ran I ran to school it was 6:30 I don't know where Annie lives so I broke into the school and found her file. I found her address and it was an hour and a half from school so I started running taking every short cut possible. I ran all the way there with out a brake when I got there it was 8:15 so I tried the door. The bottom was unlocked but the top wasn't so I picked it. But there was a chain lock so I called for Annie, not getting a replie I slightly saw a flash light on the floor. So I charged the door breaking that chain no house alarms went off. I ran to the light and I saw the flash light I tried a switch but nothing came on. So I picked up the flash light and turn I wish my thoughts where wrong but sadly they were right. ANNIE! I cried out but she didn't respond to me I checked her pulse it was weak. I ran to her bathroom looking for first aid kit when I found it I ran back to Annie. I grabbed her arm and grabbed the gauze and wrapped her arm. Blood was still coming I can't take her to the hospital and her power is dead. All I did was set her on the couch and attended her wounds I could have called for a ambulance but I didn't. I don't know why but I could take care of her so I stayed there all night. When Eren called I didn't answer not even Mikasa's call made me pick up I was taking care of Annie. I fell asleep on the floor beside her when I woke I changed her bandage and left to make breakfast.

(Annie's P. O. V)
I woke up to brightness hitting my eye I woke up to see the sun came into the living room. I stopped and looked I was on the couch I had a head ach and I got up. When did I go to the couch then I felt a stinging pain on my wrist I look down and saw my arm was bandaged up and clean. When did I do this? I wonder I got up and when to the kitchen to eat but I smelled breakfast. I carefully made my way to see who was in my house. I was ready to fight no matter what I looked around the corner and saw Armin. As I was about to back away the floor creeked and he looked right at me. Shit! I thought.

Annie you shouldn't be standing! Armin yelled

I was directed to a chair at the table so I went to go sit down. Then as I sat down it all came flooding back to me on why he was here. Armin? I asked

Hmm. He replied

Did you break my door? I asked

Sorry about that but I would rather pay for a new door then to find a gone. He said

"I sighed" I'm sorry Armin for being a burden on you let alone having you find me like this. I say

Annie why would you assume you were a burden to me? Armin asked

I ruin your friendship with Eren and then you saw that so now your doing this for me. I said

Annie your not a burden to me and you fixed me and Eren's friendship to a brother. I am greatful for your advice so don't think that way your not a burden to me. Armin said

Armin gave me a plate of waffles, eggs, and sausage. Wait I had no food where did he get this? I thought

Don't wonder just eat. Armin said

Good job your able to figure out my thinking face. I said

Yeah yeah. He said sitting down with his plate.

I started to eat and I was happy to actually know that someone was there I would say I actually made a friend who would care about me. I thought

Annie I want to know what else is troubling you. Armin said

Why? I asked

Because I want to prevent you from doing this again even if that means I have to sit hear and pry at you to tell me everything. He said

Armin thank you for helping me but I am really sorry you had to see that I'm sorry that I did this but Armin I could tell you anything you want to hear. But I can't go into why I did this it's not that a burden to you it's that I am a burden to this world! I yelled

ANNIE STOP SAY THAT YOUR NOT A BURDEN AT ALL YOUR JUST COMPACTING ALL YOUR FEELINGS AND NOT LETTING ANYONE HELP YOU! ANNIE IF I WASN'T HERE IN THAT MOMENT YOU COULD HAVR DIED! I DON'T WANT YOU TO DIE YOU HAVE SO MUCH TO LIVE FOR WHY GIVE UP NOW! I KNOW YOU DON'T USUALLY ASK ANYTHING BUT I just want you to know I am here for you. He said

I'll sum it up for you then, I have a family who doesn't give a fuck about me, I've been in a bad relationship, I've never been cared for and I don't want to keep on getting hurt anymore. I say crying at the last reason, I suddenly was in a hug by Armin.

(Armin's P. O. V)
Annie said her reasons and even though I lost my parents for some odd reason Annie was hurt more with her family. I saw her cry and it made me feel bad so I just got up and hugged her she looked like she needed it. She continue to cry on my shoulder and I didn't mind it. She had cried so much that soon I heard little snores coming from her. She had fallen asleep again I picked her up and carried her to the couch and placed her there. I closed the curtain and made sure not to wake her I cleaned the dishes and picked up everything. I then saw the big blood puddle on the floor so I got stuff and bleach and started to clean it up. When I was done I was tired so I went to the living room and layed on another couch. I soon fell asleep after 5 minuted of hearing a clock ticking and watching Annie sleep.