Chapter 1

Rowan:

"Are you guys ready?" Rachael shouts from downstairs. I look around my room, nodding when my room is all empty.

I grab my bag and rush down the stairs, running into Rosie. She shoves me lightly before running ahead of me.

Out of the triplets, Rachael was the oldest (by three minutes), and then I came in second. Rosie, however, was born about 30 minutes after me. And yes, we are all identical. The three of us all share the same dark brown hair, green eyes and olive skin.

Today we are moving from our home in Manchester, England to Los Angeles. Due to my family's line of work, we were relocating to a more busy area. I was excited to hear that we would be moving somewhere more warm.

***

"Now boarding flight 86."

"That's us! That's us! We're goin' to California!" Rosie shouts, earning a few looks from the people around us. Ever since Rosie found out that we're moving to California, she has been ecstatic. Rosie has always been the bubbly, happy, positive one out of the three of us. Whereas Rachael and I have always been more moody and down to Earth.

"Will you calm down? Geez. You act as if we've never flown to the U.S. before." Rachael snaps.

Rosie rolls her eyes and looks at me. "Please tell me you're at least a little happy to be moving to L.A. It's bad enough that I have one sister being all grumpy.  I don't want two."

"Yeah I'm happy I guess. As long as this new school isn't as bad as our old one." Our old school we had attended was a private school. We had uniforms and strict rules, not to mention the loads of homework we were given.  

"You hear that Rach? Rowan's not complaing. I'm happy at least someone's not grumpy all the time."

"Yeah whatever you say Rosie. But, didn't a few days ago you were ranting on and on about how annoying Rowan is? How she always one ups you and is such a messy person?" Rachel says slyly, grinning at Rosie.

I give Rosie a playful glare before pushing her off her seat she was in.

***

Flying into L.A. was beautiful. The sun was setting, and the cars were rushing on their ways home. I nudge a sleeping Rachael, who grumbles at me.

"We're here Rach." I whisper to her.

I grab my carry on and follow the line leading off the plane. My parents aren't with us since they have a lot of work to get started on, so they told us we would meet them there. After grabbing our suitcases, the three of us headed towards the exit.

A sign that read ROYAL led us to the black SUV waiting for us. Rachael climbed in first, followed by Rosie, and then by me last. The ride to our new home was quiet, due to the sleepiness from Rachael, the eagerness by Rosie, and the curiosity by me. 

When we arrived to our new home, the sound of three gasps were made. Our house in Manchester was big, considering we lived in a wealthy area; however, the house looming in front of us was huge. The house itself was surrounded by tall, black, metal gates. The front of the house was made of glass walls from floor to ceiling and brick. There was also a large fountain in the middle of the circular driveway.

There was one other surprising thing when we arrived at the house; there were about five cars parked outside the house. Our family consisted of our Mom and Dad, our husky Bosco, and then the three of us. Our dad is a big fan of cars, so we have about eight. However, our dad cares about his cars as much as he loves his kids. All eight cars (including ours) are stored in the garage at all times.

I looked at Rachael and Rosie questioningly but all I received were confused stares back. The SUV came to a stop in front of the doors and we all got out. The driver took out our suitcases and began to carry them to the door.

Just as I looked up at the door, Ollie, our butler, greeted us. "Ah, if it isn't the three troublemakers. You made it here safely I see. Your parents are in the dinning hall with some colleagues. You three are expected to join. Dress formally."

"Who are these colleagues you're talking about?" Rachel asks.

"There new. So be nice." Ollie said, staring directly at me and Rachael. I smirked at him before heading into our new home.

"I call dibs on this room!" Rosie screamed from down the hall. Ollie had informed us of the rooms that we could choose for our bedrooms. At the sound of that, we all raced up the grand staircase to pick out our bedrooms.

I found a room that had a well-sized bay window, out-looking the beautiful backyard, which contained a large pool. The room itself contained a queen sized bed in the middle of the room, and a private bathroom on the left side. There was a walk in closet on the right side of the room, with a desk, and matching dresser.

"Hurry up you two! We don't have all day!" Rachel yelled at me and Rosie from the hall. Rolling my eyes, I walked into my closet, which had already been stocked, and looked for a dress to wear. My favorite color was black, so I studied the many black dresses I owned. I finally decided on a short, black dress, with a lacey back with a cutout.

Nodding approvingly at myself, I met my two sisters in the hall

Nodding approvingly at myself, I met my two sisters in the hall. Whenever we went somewhere, we always wanted to make a big entrance. It's not often you seen identical triplets just walking around. We always walked with Rachael in the middle, Rosie on her left, and me on the right.

Rachael was wearing also wearing black dress, but longer, and Rosie was wearing a sophisticated navy blue slip. We looked at each other once more before heading down the staircase. We stopped at the door, leading to the dining hall before entering.

We were greeted with ten sets of eyes staring back at us.

***

Soooooo. That was the first chapter. Wow. PLEASE vote & comment

It would make me so happy! :)

Also, this is my first book, so please don't be so harsh!

I'm going to try and update everyday... so don't get mad if I forget.

I promise this book will get better, so bear with me. Lol

I'd also love to know where you're from! I want to get to know some of you. :)