Chapter 37

Rowan:

Luke drops me off at home later that night. We spent our time goofing off in the sunflower fields. He even picked a bouquet of flowers and gave them to me.

I feel like such a girl. A girly-girl who fanboys over guys and can't stop fantasizing about them.

"I'll see you tomorrow." Luke murmurs to me. He reaches for my hand and pulls me closer to him.

"I'll see you tomorrow." I smile at him.

I tilt my head up to his and press our lips together. I wrap my arms around his neck and he lifts me up onto the hood of his car. I chuckle slightly and he grins against my lips.

I let out a soft moan and his grip around my waist tightens. God. I don't think this could get any better. I'm about to suggest we continue this when a loud noise pulls us apart.

I turn behind me to see Rosie and Rachael peeking their big heads out of the front door. I swear under my breath and I see Luke's cheeks start to turn red.

"Damn them." I mutter under my breath.

"I'll see you tomorrow Princess. Goodnight." Luke smiles and presses his lips to my forehead.

"I'll see you. And I'll make sure to kick Rosie and Rachael's asses once I get inside for interrupting us."

"Don't worry Ro. I plan on finishing this tomorrow."

I wave goodbye to Luke and make my way into the house. When I pass by Rosie and Rachael, I flick them off.

I know they're going to hound me with questions about what just happened with Luke, but I want to mess with them a bit. I ignore their big eyed faces and make my way to my room.

I barely sit down on my bed before Rosie and Rachael barge into my room and tackle me down on the bed.

"Get off me you fat asses!" I struggle to push them off me.

"You have some serious explaining to do!" Rosie presses.

"Yeah. You guys were practically making babies out there." Rachael adds.

I gasp at her and whack her on the arm, "Shut up. We were only kissing." I defend.

"Aha! You guys were kissing, so that means you guys made up, right?" Rosie asks.

"You could say that." I grin at them.

"Okay stop right there. We haven't had a sisters night in awhile. I'll get the snacks!" Rosie says eagerly.

Sister nights used to be a very common night for the Royal triplets. That was, until we moved to the States. Training and assignments took over our nights and our lives just got busier. When we did have sister nights, we would grab a ton of junk food, fuzzy blankets and a movie to watch. We gossiped or shared anything that was on each other's minds.

I smile, "I got the blankets."

"What movie?" Rachael grins.

We set up a movie but we all know we won't pay much attention and just gossip instead. I snuggle up with my blanket and then it dawns on me. I never really realized how little I see my sisters anymore.

Sure, I live with them, but, the last time I hung out with them?

"Okay. Spill. What happened with you and Luke?" Rachael states.

I immediately start from the beginning. I tell them about how persistent Luke was in getting me to talk to him and to get closer to him. I tell them about how Luke took me to the sunflower field and how I got mad at him. And then I tell them about how right it feels when I kiss him.