Chapter 35

Luke's POV:

The moment I walk into my room, I immediately throw my suit jacket on to the ground. Tonight was definitely a night to remember.

I've never felt so crazy for a girl like I have for Rowan. Sure, she is one of three identical triplets, but I can easily spot her from the group. Unlike Rosie and Rachael, Rowan has more green eyes, while Rosie and Rachael's eyes are more brown.

The only other noticeable thing Rowan has is a white scar on the right side of her temple. It's barely visible, but if you look close enough, you can see the little mark.

I was beyond excited for tonight's assignment when I found out I could act as a couple with Rowan, but my mood drastically changed when Flip or Flick or whatever his name was showed up. I mean, he just walked into the house and Rowan just jumped into his arms?

My immediate thought was, "were they dating?" Then I thought back in time and realized that Rowan had never once mentioned anything about a boyfriend. In fact, neither Rosie or Rachael had ever mentioned a boyfriend.

Seeing Rowan in Flynn's arm made me see red. I have never felt this type of jealousy before. I wanted Rowan to be hugging me, not him.

I've never had a girlfriend before. I've had flings, as people call them. I'll talk to a girl for awhile but never anything close to serious. I don't even really have many girl friends. Mostly because teenage girls are crazy. They mess with your feelings by confusing the hell out of you and giving you a headache.

You ask them are you okay? They say they're fine. But they're not. "Fine" is just one of the many trick words of the female dictionary. Fine doesn't mean fine, it means that they're not okay and they want you to comfort them.

You ask them if they're hungry and if they want to go out to eat. They say no, but end up eating half the food you order for yourself.

Most of the girls in my school are crazy, clingy, and annoying. They never stop bothering me and always ask me if they want to hook up or go out with me. In reality, they just want to be able to say they've hooked up with me and that's all.

One of those girls is Ashlyn Wilson. She's probably the most annoying but I can never just tell her to fuck off and never speak to her. Our parents are friends and we're in the same gang.

I've had to make it very clear to Ashlyn that I don't want any sort of relationship. I'm not an idiot to the fact that Ashlyn has a crush on me. However, for a little time, it seemed that Ashlyn's crush on me died down.

The moment Rowan came into the image was when Ashlyn's dormant feelings for me rocketed. I was afraid Ashlyn's constant tormenting would scare off Rowan, but it was the exact opposite.

Rowan has fire in her. She's stubborn as hell and one heck of a fighter. She never takes crap from anyone, especially me, and not to mention she was never one of those clingy fan girls.

When I talked to her for the first time she immediately intrigued me. She practically ignored me but that only wanted me to keep annoying her.

The more I saw Rowan, the more I wanted to be close to her. There were so many times I wanted to ask her out just for a simple lunch, but the little pussy inside of me was scared.

I fight men bigger than me and shoot without a seconds thought, yet when it comes to Rowan, my confidence shrinks down and I revert to my boyish ways by annoying her.

The day Rowan came over and saw me in just my towel made me extremely self cautious. I've never been self cautious about my body before. I've worked and trained hard to get the muscles and abs I have right now.