Chapter 11

Rosie:

Rowan and Rachael asked me to join Student Council, so I can get close and become friends with Kylie Parker. So that's what I did. I joined Student Council. In order for me to join, I had to write an essay on why I should be on Student Council and what I would change or improve.

Writing an essay wasn't ideal, but I gotta do what I gotta do. Some might see my task as boring and not important. I was one of those people. But after realizing fighting was more for Rowan and Rachael, I decided that working under cover was actually pretty fun.

When the final bell rings for the final dismal, I rush out of class and make my way to room 105. After I got the email informing me I was accepted into Student Council, they had told me that meetings were held in room 105 and were from 3 to 4 after school and sometimes during lunch.

I've gotten used to this school, so finding the room isn't hard. I walk in to the room to see a long table with chairs surrounding it. There's a white board at the end of the table and papers at each seat. There's about seven other kids here too, all chatting amongst themselves. Currently, I have no idea what Kylie looks like, but I'm hoping everyone will introduce themselves.

I don't wanna seem like an outcast, so I make my way over to a boy and a girl laughing. It'll look weird if I only want to be friends with Kylie, so I have to make it look like I want to be friends with everyone.

"Hi. I'm Rosie. I'm new here and I just joined." I say, walking up to them.

"Hey. I'm Bailey and this is Cooper." The girl introduces. Bailey has long strawberry colored hair, and her face is dotted with little freckles. The boy has super tan skin with black, wavy hair.

"You're one of the triplets, right? Who just moved from England?" Cooper asks me.

"Yes, that's me." I smile.

"That's so cool being identical to two other people. I'd love to have an identical twin. I'd be able to trick so many people! Do you guys do that?" Bailey asks enthusiastically.

I laugh, "Yeah we do. It works great!"

I continue chatting with Bailey and Cooper when a voice quiets the room. I look up to the front to see a girl with glasses standing in front. She has papers spread out in front of her with a computer next to them. She gestures for everyone to take a seat and everyone sits. There's a total of ten people sitting around the table.

"Good afternoon guys! This is our first meeting. As you guys can see, we have a couple new people joining us." The girl smiles, and gestures to me and some other guy sitting across from me. She looks at the guy, "This is Leo, who's a junior and," The girl pauses, "Forgive me, but which Royal are you?"

"Hi, I'm Rosie." I wave slightly.

"And Rosie! Who's a senior and new to this school. Oh! And my name is Haley. I'm the president of Student Council, and this," Haley gestures to a girl next to her, "Is Kylie. She's the co-president."

So that's Kylie Parker. The biggest thing that catches my mind is that she looks far from dangerous. But, I can't be fooled by her looks. She could be some serial killer for all I know. I mean, I don't think anyone here would guess I'm part of a gang. Kylie has silver hue colored hair. It's obviously dyed, but it looks so cute.

"Okay guys, we have a lot to get done today. First off, homecoming!" Haley exclaims.

Haley continues to talk about the upcoming busy week. She tells us we need to start making posters to put in the commons area. We also need to get ideas about the homecoming dance (which I really don't know what that is besides that it's a dance) and we need to get our budget plan set. Haley asks us if we have any ideas about decorating and who wants to start on the posters.

"Kylie, I'll want you to do the shopping for supplies this year." Haley looks up, "Anyone want to help with shopping?"

Perfect! This is my chance to be alone with her. I raise my hand, "I'll help." I say.

Kylie looks over at me and waves. I wave back. Great, one step closer.

***

Rachael:

Leaving school, I climb into my car and head home. I stop at a burger place called In-N-Out Burger, since I've heard this is a popular place to go to. I go through the drive through since I'm too lazy to go inside.

After grabbing my delicious burger, I head home. Home. Where's it's empty and lonely when you're by yourself. The only people here are our chef and maid. And of course, Bosco, our husky. I told Rowan I would be fine by myself and that I didn't need to join any clubs.

Now that I'm here, it's kinda boring. Not gonna lie, I'm lonely. I sit on the couch with my burger. Smelling food, Bosco comes running into the room, jumping all over me.

"Down Bosco! Down!" She backs away from me and sits down in front of me. She tilts her head and sticks her tongue out. The ultimate puppy dog face. "Fine, you can have a little." I rip off a piece of my burger and hand it to her.

I sigh out of boredom, wondering what the heck to do. I have to be useful. I grab my computer and sit back down on the couch. I decide to help with the assignment. I research Johnathan Hunter and Rico Montez. Very little pops up, but I do get their pictures.

I also research Kylie Parker on social media, and receive her Instagram. I click on her username. Please don't be private. Please don't be private. I silently chant to myself. Her page pops up. This account is private. Fuuucccckkkkk.

I find her Facebook and thankfully that's not private. I scroll through her posts and comments, looking for anything suspicious. I find a picture of her and her parents. They look happy and normal. I find photos of her on the beach, at the fair, and doing all normal things. This is absolutely no help. I shut my computer down and toss it to the side. Hopefully Rosie's doing better on getting close to Kylie.

We need this assignment to get moving. I feel myself as the captain who needs to be steering this ship. I really don't think Ashlyn will be eager to be working with us anytime soon, and Luke seems more of a go with the flow kinda guy. Rosie will be home soon, and I know Rowan will come home if I ask her too.

Taking out my phone, I find the numbers of Ashlyn and Luke, courtesy of my parents, and start a group chat. I don't include Rowan and Rosie yet, deciding I'll text them separately.

This is Rachael. Meet at my place @ 6:30

I click send and turn the TV on, deciding to watch Scandal.

***

Here's chapter 11!

Did you guys like Rachael and Rosie's POV? If so, comment and let me know!

This was a filler chapter, but I thought you guys might want to see the story in a different view.

Anyways, PLEASE vote and comment if you liked this chapter!