Chapter 27

Rowan:

I put in my big gold hoops into my ears and look over myself. I'm wearing a short, very tight black bodycon dress. I've also added my black red stilettoes, and deep red lipstick. The amount of makeup I have on would impress a clown.

Tonight, Rachael, Rosie, Flynn, and I are going to the club, Notio. Rachael and I are the distraction for the night so we need to dress as slutty as possible. Rachael's wearing a crimson red dress that does wonders for her cleavage and nude heels along with it.

"Flynn's picking us up in five minutes!" Rosie calls from the living room.

I spritz on some perfume before heading out. Flynn's waiting in his black Mercedes by the time we leave the house.

"Took you long enough. I swear, you guys care more about what you look like than the actual assignment." Flynn says dramatically.

"We gotta look the part if we wanna sell the part Flinnie." I tell him, closing the passenger door behind me.

The drive to Notio doesn't take long, but parking however, is a struggle. Just like Jasper told us, we have connections. The bouncer let's us enter easily and we make our way into the crowded room.

The music blasts over the speakers and the DJ at the front is dancing to the beat. The lights flash in different colors, constantly changing the reflection on our skins.

We split up, Flynn and Rosie staying together and me and Rachael staying together. Rosie's going over to the DJ to flirt and then put in a hard drive that will let out a virus to the sound system, causing all the music to shut down.

Flynn will be on the dance floor, most likely grinding on other girls.

Rachael and I stay at the bar, looking around the room. We both order drinks and down them quickly.

"Hey gorgeous. You look lonely. Wanna dance?" A deep, slurred voice says behind me.

I turn to see a young man looking at me. He reeks of sweat, beer, and desperation. He's grinning at me like a fool, who's definitely high on something.

I'm about to respond when I feel Rachael nudge me. She nods her head in the direction of the VIP section of the club. She must've found the men we're looking for.

I turn to look at the guy who's now chosen to stare at my cleavage. I roll my eyes at him.

Instead of looking at him, I chose to pretend I'm deaf. I look at him confused and motion to my ear, indicating that I can't hear him.

Of course, the guy's too drunk to comprehend anything so he takes a step closer.

"What's that pretty girl? Am I too sexy that you lost your words?" The guy slurs.

Oh God. This acting deaf thing is not working out. I sigh, "Not interested in egotistical guys bud."

I turn on my heel immediately and grab Rachael's arm, dragging her away. We get onto the dance floor, close to the VIP section. I throw my arms around Rachael, swaying my hips back and forth. Out of the corner of my eye, I see Flynn, who's now standing at the bar. He sees me and gives me a subtle nod.

I also see Rosie, whose standing by the DJ. She's got her face close to his, whispering into his ear. Most likely dirty little things she can do in bed.

Rachael and I try to get the attention of the men who have the briefcases, but they're not paying any attention to us. I guess dancing slutty isn't working out too well. The men are in deep conversation.