Prologue

It all happened so fast. The moon reflected on the sea of the coast of Negril Jamaica. All human life is a sleep. As the moon's white colour changes to bright red,a horrible storm appoarches. The red glare from the moon shined on to the water top. At that very second,three eggs form on the sandy shore. Heavy winds and rain strikes the land. Slowly but surely,the eggs break to form the first ever existing mermaid. Her name was Adella.
"From this night when the storm stops,this water will be blessed with a rare species of mermaids. Moon to moon, tails to tails, let this blessing be for ever more," she chanted.

When the horrible storm ended,one hundred mermaids and merman appeared in the water. Of that 100, was Azulea a mermaid who would change the world.

Williams' POV

"Dad why do we have to move here?" I asked hopelessly trying to change his mind.
"I don't have enough money for us to live in Kingston," he responded.
From mom died it was just me and him. He wasn't prefect but he was the best thing I had.

The morning sunshine glared through the car window,we were heading to West End. I was a bit saddened that I would have to leave all my friends back in Kingston. I am very shy which is why I was worried about making new friends.

The car speed away down the road, Negril was a very beautiful place. It was a tourist attraction. I was hoping we would stop at a hotel but instead we stopped at a mansion for sale.

The mansion was 2 floors big and was painted in white. The windows were painted in black. It was very attractive and made me wonder how dad managed to buy it. Dad and I stepped out of the Rav 4.
"This is where we will be living," he said. I didn't say anything in response instead I opened the trunk and took out my luggage. I placed my luggage on the steps of the mansion and observed my surroundings.

I could see the sea alittle distance from the house. The mansion was built on rocks.
"Williams!" Dad called. I ran back to the house.
"Yes father!"
"Come let's see how the inside looks," he said. He fingled in his pocket for the key. When he found it he used it to opened the brownish door. He pushed the door which squealed as it opened.

We entered. The first room downstairs was the living room. It was painted Green and had a long couch in the center of the room. There was a medium size flat screen TV on the wall. To the right was a kitchen. The kitchen furniture was old and needed cleaning.
"I will get them clean up later," dad said when he saw them.

I didn't bother to look in the room on the left instead I decided to check out upstairs. The stairs squealed under my feet. They had an odd smell. On the last stairs,I saw three doors. The first one was a bathroom. It was the cleanest room so far in the entire mansion. It smelled like fresh roses. I could hear footsteps coming upstairs.
"Williams!" Dad said.
"In here!" I responded. He entered the bathroom. He inhaled the appealing scent.
"Wow this is lovely," he said.
"The room and the left side is your new bedroom and mine is just across from yours,"dad added.

I exited the bathroom and opened the door to my room. I gasped in shock. The entire room was painted in pink.
"Dad!" I shouted.
"Yes!" he responded entering the room.
"Oh Lord!" he exclaimed.
"Why is it so pink?" I asked.
"Maybe it was for a girl but look at the bright side,all the girly stuff was removed and new furniture was purchased," he informed me. I placed my things down. There was a nice comfortable bed which was just prefect for me. It was like any normal room except for the colour. There was a huge window beside my bed. I peeked through it. I could see the sea from there. The waves washing up against the shore.
"I think you can learn to swim," dad said from behind me. I forgot he was still there.
"Let's hope so," I said.

He left the room while I sat on my bed. I lost all contact with my friends and here I would have to make new ones. I surveyed the calendar. School was just in 5 days. I wandered which school I would be attending?

I slightly pulled the window letting in the sea breeze. Everything would change and it was just a matter of time. I didn't have anything to do. My phone was dead. Dad hadn't install the electricity yet which meant I couldn't watch TV either. I hurriedly changed into my swim suit.
"Dad I'm going swimming!" I shouted.
"Be careful!" he hollered back.

I ran on the rocks and dived right into the welcoming sea water.

The Mansion