Chapter 24- Friends

Hi Peps! Well OMG! Azuela and Williams are finally engaged...today however is planning and we will meet 2 persons who will change our lives...but I won't tell you if it's a good or bad change...what I will tell you though is Willy and Adella was so excited when they heard the news which brings us here...

External Narrating...
February 2,2024 10:34

It was a cloudy morning at the mansion upon Red Hill Road, Kingston. In the kitchen Selena was preparing breakfast quietly but across to the living room was a noisy mess.

"Ok Wedding is on February 22. Engagement Party is February 5. 3 days from now. On the premarriage activity is February 20," Adella announced across the table on her laptop to Willy, Azulea and Williams.

"It will be a private venue with a small limited guest list," Willy said on his laptop.

"Okay so we as in Adella and I will take the wedding shopping since we are ladies and have more things to buy. You as in Williams and Willy can handle the party plans," Azulea said.

"Okay I will take my car with dad and you my love can go with mom."

"That party is in 3 days. If you guys mess this up, I will kick your..."Adella fiercely warned.

"Babe relax," Willy responded,"We got this!"

"You better!"

"Quick question," Williams said eyeing everyone,"Where is the events keeping?"

"The wedding venue is at Dreams Hotel Resourts and Spa. The party is at venue Knutsford Court Hotel and the other one is a surprise," Willy said winking at Adella.

"Ok then," Azulea and Williams said exchanging romantic glares.

"So since we all have our own duties, let's get to them. Babe remember I am inviting the guests for both the party and the wedding."

"I do!" Adella responded to Willy "I will take care of arrangements and decorations."

As the four made their way on the lawn of the mansion in their fancy outfits, they smiled each holding a list of things to get done.

"I love you Azulea," Williams said to Azulea in her beautiful white blouse and her short, tight red skirt. With a well rounded 3 inch high heels of black colour.

"I love you too baby," Azulea said wrapping her hands around Williams neck. She kissed him on his lips as a sea of electric waves flowed throughout their body.

Williams was wearing a casual red shirt and a pair of black pants.

After doing almost the same thing and even more romantic yet immature things, Willy and Adella took their separate ways.

Adella and Azulea entered the blue Hyundai fully tinted while Williams and Willy took a blue BMW car also fully tinted.

The Blue Hyundai trailed behind the BMW as they travelled on the hilly stretch down into New Kingston.

Friends and here is where we separate into 2 as to be convenient. So we will first travel with the ladies then come back to the gentlemen because as the saying goes Ladies before Gentle even though in this case the "life changers" are close which why we take them first.

Azulea was driving; rocking her sun glasses in the cold AC. She had her eyes focus on the road as they entered into the busy Kingston.

"Who knew a mermaid could be such a skilled driver," Adella commented.

"I was a mermaid 5 years ago," Azulea responded hardly taking her eyes off the road, "Now I'm a young woman, the prime minister, about to get married."