Chapter 18- Suspicious

Hola Peps! Well we do have a party to plan but note that 7 days had to pass make life more convenient because those 7 days were purely heartbreaking, cold and sad. Anyways let's party....

External Narrating...

December 28, 2018 17:05

Azuleo was swimming from the Anchor where she had been meeting Adam and that human all week.

This day however, she had Azulea's identity and was coming from the castle where she was planning the New Year Eve party.

Calculation of Ideas for Azulea's parties = 0%

As she swam, she was stopped by Diana.

"Azulea," Diana said embracing her in a hug.

"Diana!" Azulea responded with a fake smile.

"I haven't seen you from the incident at the wedding. How have you been?"

(Locked up! Crying! Starving and missing Williams)

"Great actually," she responded.

"Have you forgotten about my party?" Diana asked.

"What party?" Azulea asked.

Calculation of amount of knowledge about Diana's frequent parties= 5% She heard a little bit from Azulea a few times.

"My party every year," Diana said.

"Oh right," she smiled. "I don't think I can make it this year."

"But you're always there no matter what," Diana responded following her hand suspiciously.

"You're right," Azulea said, "Who am I kidding? What time?"

"Eight' o clock tonight," Diana responded.

"I will see you then."

Which brings us here.. .... 2 hrs & 25 mins later.

"This hair is giving me trouble," Azuleo said combing down the blonde hair. She was getting frustrated.

"Maybe you shouldn't go," Bella said using the knife to cut the seabed.

"I have to go mother or they will get suspicious and find out then no crown."

"Then what are you waiting for?"

"Shut up mother! I don't have any idea what she's like at these parties. If this goes bad then we may be doomed."

"It wouldn't," Bella responded turning to face Azulea who was watching them silently.

"What?" Azulea said her lips struggling to open.

"Tell me everything I need to know about this party," Azuleo ordered her with a glare.

"For what? For ruining my life by stealing my identity and destroying my relationships."

"Bluh! Bluh! Bluh! Just do the damn thing," Bella said irritated.

"And what if I don't," Azulea responded eyeing them both with a devilish look.

"I will-" Bella started and was cut of by Azuleo.

"Nothing," Azuleo smiled,"Dear sister please just tell me."

"Or you with what lowlife?" Azulea addressed Bella ignoring Azuleo.

Enraged with Azulea's difficulties, Bella injected her so she would turn unconscious. Within 20 seconds, Azulea laid asleep.