Chapter 29-Big Deals & Reconnections....

Hey Friends! We have a lot to complete today because we are one chapter away from the wedding and just about 1200 words from the one thing that will surely changes our lives...so let's get right to it....

Adella's POV

February 18, 2019 0:00

I turned the corner slowly as a wall came into view. I pulled up along side it as I turned on my roof light while switching off the car engine.

I opened a compartment revealing 1 pair of gloves and a clear thin plastic bag. I placed the pair of glove over my hands then take up the plastic bag.

I switch off the roof light and opened the car door taking in the natural cool air and the fresh smell of the sea breeze.

Kingston Harbour was empty with an unfaithful silence. I heard my soft thuds as I stepped on the sand towards the calm water washing up to the shore.

In the distance sat a merman yet dispite the bright moonlight I couldn't see his body or face only that he was sitting on a rock.

I walked slowly across the white sand dressed in a black sweater and a black godet skirt. My black flat shoes traversed closer and closer to the merman as he soon notice my presence.

"Good night," I said extending my right hand with a black glove on it. He nodded handing me the package which I then inserted carefully into the clear bag.

Once I was back in the car, I dialed up my personal doctor.
"It's time," I said with a grin,"I have the package so let's run the DNA. I gave you the other sample already so we are all set."

"Very well then,"he responded," I see you in the morning then. Where and When?"

"Dreams Hotel,Resorts and Spa. At 9 am would be most appropriate. Make sure you are not to be seen cause this is highly confidential."

"I will see you then Adella."

Which friends brings us to the morning of February 18....Let's begin with our soon to be bride Azulea.

External Narrating...

Same Day 8:47

The blue Audi A1 journeyed through the traffic with two police vehicles trailing closely behind it. Both police vehicles were flashing with their loud sirens.

In the Audi A1, Azulea was driving it with Asia sitting beside her.

"Listen," Azulea said as she turn off Church Street taking a right which brings her to E Queen Street. "Don't say much at the meeting. I need it to go well. Lucas is very friendly but I don't want him to get sensitive so be cool."

"I got this."

Azulea pulled up at the sign which read Island Grill. She parked in the parking lot as the police vehicles stopped outside of the entrance.

Six officers trailed behind Azulea as she and Asia entered the restaurant. It was made of straw roof and wood. It was painted in green with a large red pepper painted on the wood.

The two ladies sat in the back corner of the restaurant as they waited patiently for Lucas Jones. The police stood by the door searching all the Jamaicans entering the restaurant.

"Why do they have to do that?" asked Asia.

"Well as I suppose you know. It's part of high security measures from JDF," Azulea explained,"Especially during a major business date like this it has to be secure."

Asia brushed her hair lightly with her finger nodding her head with a smile.

It should be noted Peps! That it was not secure at all but I will explain later and I would tell you what Asia was doing on her Instagram but I suppose it's best you hear from more reliable people not some romance Narrator....