Chapter 28- Flames of Karma

Hi Peps! I hope you are ready for the party of a lifetime. By which I'm referring to the excessive drama that definitely is about to go down. Today I'm going to show you a future scene.

"Good night," the journalist said, "I am Sam with the Nightly News.   Our top story tonight is drama erupts formal party at Calabar High School. As Prime Minister Azulea Hanns got into a feud with her mother in law Reggae Artist Adella Little. It's unclear what happened..."

Friends I'm afraid that's how far in the future we will go for now; let's go back to 12 hours before this news headlines.

February 13,2019 8:00

Azulea's POV

I parked my Audi A1 in the parking lot of my work office and headed to the front desk where Isabelle sat waiting for me.

"Good morning Issia!" I greeted her.

"Good morning ma'am," she responded, "I have Lucas Jones on the phone."

I took it from her putting it to my ears. "Hello," I said. "I'm sorry I delayed you for so long."

"It's fine. How can I help you Azulea?"

"Well that we can discuss at that business date. Where can we meet and when?" I listened as he responded and I wrote it down.

"Okay thanks I will see you Lucas."

"Okay now that's done," I smiled, "I can go get ready for my Party."

"My mother in law and my friend Asia is coming down here so we all can leave to Calabar High School. I will be getting some work done call me when they arrive."

I went in and sat before my laptop typing up my letter to the opposition leader about the wage talks which I was getting a back clash on.

Since Lucas was going to sign off hopefully on the deal to buy the cruise liner for 12 Billion Dollars. I would give 6 and he give 6 then we would own half off the profit and shares in it.

"Isabelle?" I called her over the phone.

"I need you to get more investors to sign on this Cruise Liner deal if it's sign off on. I want at least 12 more people each contributing shares of 2 Billion each which would add up to 24 Billion."

"So with that as the minimum value, with tourist arrival it could be up to 50 Billion dollars," Isabelle added while taking notes.

"I will deal with the minor issues later in this month before my wedding."

"Okay ma'am," Isabelle said, "I will look up who I can get to invest in this deal. I got your gifts and things all wrapped up waiting in your car."

"Thank you so much Isabelle," I said in joy. "I love you so much.

Which friends brings us here...at Calabar High school where the show was going down....

"Okay you both look lovely," I commented on both Asia and Adella's outfits.

Adella was dressed in a red dress with a bow to the front. She had her long black straight hair combed down to one side with red lipstick sparkling on her. She also wore a pair of red plataform heels.

Asia wore a formal blue button blouse with a green bias cut skirt. She wore small heels of blue colour and highly defined eyeliner.

I was wearing a pencil skirt of black colour which showed up my sexy petite hips. I also had on a black blouse with my blonde hair combed down to my back. I had on light black eyeliner and light black lipstick.

The school was square in shape with 100 classrooms and over 800 students in population. In the center of the school was a large assembly field.

The students from all different classes were all seated before me. I was sitting in chairs reserved for all 3 of us.

"Okay students now this little treat which is being held," said the Principal Ms. Lewis, "is organize by The most honourable Prime Minster Azulea Hanns. She also donated 5 million to our welfare."

He gestured for me to take the Mic as the children cheered me on.

I stood on the platform with a smile surveying all the boys at this institution.

"It's quite a surprise," I started slowly getting into rhythm,"to see all of you future achievers here today. I know for a fact that all of you can be future stars of this world if you put effort into it."

I walked across the lawn coming a little closer. "Let me say this to you," I spoke firmly, "I took 4 years and studied Political Science to become PM. It was hard. A pain and my job is stressing but when you work for something you never give up. I am 20 years old. I'm about 1 year older than some of you boys here but if I can do this so can you."

After giving some motivation, I gave out cake and ice cream while taking photos with a lot of students from all different classes. It was going so well until this happened:

Wait for it 😨....

From where Asia and Adella sat a heel was thrown at me missing my face by 2 inches. I recognize it quickly as a red plataform heel and the voice cursing insults at me.

Adella launched forward through the crowd of frighten children at me but was intersected by my body guards.

"This..." She said following a few insulting words that children shouldn't hear especially over a microphone, "Threw my laptop into the damn shithouse! What kinda of freaking example is that!"

My heart was still in frizzy from the shoe incident that I said my goodbyes quickly and left them their on spot as Adella continued to embarrass both me and herself.

"My love," I called Williams, "You won't believe what just happened. Your mother cause a drama scene which was broadcast on National TV.

Which brings is here to the future News Headlines well actually the present one.

"It's unclear what transpired between the two put Mrs Little threw her heels at the PM then exploded with curse words and insults over the microphone. Neither of them has post any response to the incident. What we have gathered from sources is that they are in a feud. What is great to point out was that PM Azulea Hanns donated 5 mill to Calabar which was really appreciated."

Williams turned off the television as he and Willy exchanged glances.

"I don't even know what to say," Williams said biting his lips and looked away.

"I do! What the freaking god damn hell is wrong with you too lunatics?" Willy exploded.

"You know what's wrong with me?" I snapped, "I forgave her for burning up my bedroom and she destroyed my party will violating the children's innocence. I can't stay in this house with her. Clearly only one of us can be Queen here so it's either she leaves or I will go."

"I did what I had to do," Adella responded,"I don't want to stay with this lunatic so I will check into Dreams, Hotel Resorts and Spa. And don't expect me to be at thus wedding unless I cool off a few steam."

With that said Adella took her suitcase and walked out of the house as everyone watched in silence.

I know Peps! You don't have to tell me...ouch! But I should point out that Adella had other reasons why she left the house which we will know in the next chapter. See you all and I hoped the flames of karma didn't burn you 😂😂😂 Bye!