Chapter 32- Life little surprises

Let's get back to where we left off....shall we?

External Narrating...
February 23 00:08

"What are you two doing?" Azuleo said stuttering.

"I haven't gotten my happy ever after yet and I can't live with out it!" Azulea said as Williams rose from under the sheet. Willy and Adella revealed themself from a closet.

"I don't understand!" Azuleo said confused," You're dead!"

"No but you're about to be!" He responded with a smirk.

I should probably explain....You see it was all an act. Azulea and Adella was acting every thing from the first day at the bathroom.

*Flashback

Just minutes before Azuela saw Gina and Asia whispering in the hall in front of Adella's room. She then soon after together with Adella realized that they weren't who they pose to be.

"We have to work by their plan," Adella told Azulea. "We have to be one step ahead of them always without them catching us before we know their motives."

"Well I think they want us to get in a feud!"

And so the two acted out a feud while gathering info on 2 criminals and living their normal life.

Before the wedding Azulea heard Asia telling Gina about the accident plan and so she went to Williams.

"I need a favor," she said to him.

"Anything!"

"2 birds are planning a fire for us. Pretend to fall and in the middle of the night rise to see the confrontation."

It was a code which Williams understood clearly.
*Flashback over

"This room," the secret detective BL said,"is sound proof. Evil will not go on and I'm afraid your hell ends here."

"The question is," Azulea asked pointing the gun to Azuleo's head, "Is Durga dead?"

"Yes!" Azuleo cried," Please! Don't kill me! I'm sorry for everything. Give me another chance."

"Did you think once before almost destroying my life? I gave you a chance which you wasted. Now you will pay!"

She begged but stopped when Adella slapped her sharply across the face.

"This is for your destruction to some many lives. Azulea, Williams and so many others. People like you should die!"

BL stepped forward flashing her hair and pointing her gun stiffly into Azuleo's head.

"This will just be painfully," BL said, "I generally hate blood so you must be glad I will make a wicked person like you death so short."

"It's over!" Azulea smiled at Azuleo who was wide eyed and mouth sealed. "Now I can finally be happy and no more evil Azuleo or Plastic Crime Lord Durga! Freedom!"

With one cruel movement, Azulea placed her finger and the trigger alining it to Azuleo's forehead. She then pulled it back as it blow a sharp "bam" with a bullet flying straight through Azuleo's skull.

Azuleo screamed then fell to the ground dead. Her face was frozen in a horrific motion. As she laid in a pool of blood which made BL winched from all the blood.

"Not a worry I will get rid of this," BL said with a wink as she wrapped the body in the sheet and ushered the Little Family out of the hospital.

As they travelled home in Williams' lime green painted Mark X, they felt freed and like that feeling you get when you put down your bag with all the books in it. The weight was finally lifted.

As it drew close to 2 in the morning the car parked up into the mansion grounds. Everyone was sleepy except for Williams and Azulea.

Williams' POV

February 23,2024 2:19

I sat on the edge of the king size bed as I stared at my wife who in turn was blushing staring at me through the mirror. She was brushing down her hair slowly.

Her beautiful body made me thirsty in the early of the morning. I bit my lip trying to ease the sexual tensions in my body.

As if she was noticing my movements Azulea turned with a smile.

"I love when you bite your lips like that," she said seducingly walking over to me with a smile.

"Oh really?" I smirked.

"It makes me wanna do this," she said taking off her entire top exposing her beauty.

"You're so beautiful," I said as I felt a hard on below. "But is that all you got!" I teased stripping almost naked with only my underpants on.

She soon stood only in her pink panty. "I love you!" She said.

"I love you too," I said affectionately, "I won't ever leave you."

"So will I."

"You know what else I love?" I asked with my smirk getting as wide as my erection. "I love your sexy curves and your beautiful boobs. I also love your soft pink lips." I pinned her against the white wall grinding up on her as a soft moan escaped her lips.

"I love your handsome face. You're sexy brown eyes and your soft attracting lips," she said then desperately kissed my lips.

I cupped her cheeks as the kiss grew more intense. With her body up against the wall, she wrapped her legs around my waist against my hard on. I kissed her lips then trailed kisses down her neck biting deeply into her soft spot.

She moaned her pink nails gripping hard into my back.

"I love the way you make my body so high," she said sexually.

"I love the way how you make me take control Queen. You want me to drive you sexually insane?" I asked as I rubbed a hand over the only pink material she was wearing that covered the prize.

"Drive me crazily over board baby. I love you so damn much. I want you Williams!"

"Then take me!" I smirked. She pulled off my underpants revealing my hard on which jumped as it steaded.

I pulled off her pinks watching as she cat-walked to the bed. Her lower region jumping. She laid sexually on the bed holding up her middle finger.

"Come get you some of this bounce babe," she said as I entered the bed.

As we got down to business, her passionate moans of pleasure and my groans of enjoyment filled the room as we participated in uncensored activities which was unforgettable.

When we were through and we took a bathe and we laid down. I glanced at the clock which read 4:30.

"Oh shoot," I groaned, "It's almost morning and you have work."

"Well I can do it from home," Azulea smiled as we cuddled under the blue thick sheet in the bright white shinny moonlight.

"Okay good night my love," I said kissing her forehead.

"Goodnight my life," she giggled  entangling our fingers.

Goodnight Peps! Or Good Morning or Afternoon....Whatever time you read this? Azulea The Mermaid is not over yet we haven't completed everything yet so see you all in the next chapter. Love you 💯