Chapter 16-The Wedding

Hi Peps! Welcome and I hope ur comfortably sitting with a plate of food because the drama is about to go down. As a young mermaid Azulea....

*Flashback

At the age of 10, young Azulea attended about 280 Weddings in that year alone as it was the era of the most wedding. Some were happy, some were sad and some ended with mix feelings.

But as an attendant, Azulea always took note of the location, the style and fashion of every single one. She never grew tired of them because it was a way of dreaming of the wedding she would have later in life.

*flashback over

Which( as I know you all know) brings us to her wedding but before that remember the strange person on land well she's about to go off land.

Unknown POV

December 17, 2018 6:00
The sun beamed brightly in the sky. I parked my car at the beginning of West End so no one could be suspicious.

Carefully I opened the back of my trunk taking out a large seal box. As I was closing the car, I was stopped by a tourist.

"Hello," she said, "What lovely place Negril is." She smiled at me. Her hair was blond; in a ponytail. Her skin was pale. She was young about in her early 40 s.

"It is," I responded trying to get away quickly.

"Are you going on the beach?" She asked in her fluent America tone. I glanced at her blue blouse with thin straps and her black tights.

"I suppose I am," I responded with a smile.

"Then you don't mind we walking together?"

"Not at all," I smiled. It was an over smile. "It's a splended idea."

As we walked on the sand towards the sea, I couldn't express how elated I was. She had made my job much easier.

I quickly sat close to the water away from all the tourist then I opened the seal box. It had a mermaid scale body which was made in the surgery ring.

After a little bit of struggle, I had it on and with that I jumped into the water to get my revenge.

Oh boy that doesn't sound good! Well let's get to the dream wedding get ready folks because it's pure drama.

Azulea's POV

Same Day 10:00

I nervously glanced at the white scarf up on my head. I then stared relaxingly at the decorations.

My wedding was going to be held in the ballroom of the castle. The ballroom was crowded with attendants. It was decorated with pink purls along the aile. There was an arc with my soon to be husband awaiting me. The Queen was always the host of ceremony so she was going to do the talking.

"Are you ready Azulea?" A mermaid I didn't know asked.

"Yes," I responded, "Just a little nervous."

"You got this."

The ceremony began with the lights centred on me. The pink purls opened and started singing "here comes the bride."

I graciously walked down the aisle. One small step at a time with a firm smile and confidence. I was living my dream. I was screaming loudly in my mind and outside I was a bundle of joy.

As I reached the half mark, Adam winked at me giving me encouragement. Our eyes locked on I melted. I was so elated that I didn't even noticed that I ended the walk until he held my hands.