Chapter 25- Party Of a Lifetime

Hello Peps! As you all know Adella got a strange call on her phone. I believe it's time you here about and times flies fast on it's now February 5....I should tell you that what you're about to experience is the best of times but prepare yourself because this is no fairytale. This a novel specially a romance novel...Well let's get down to business because we have a party to keep.

Adella's POV
*flashback

"How's everything?" I asked firstly as I answer the phone.

"Good! We have change things here a bit but that's not what I'm calling about."

Then she said the one thing Adella just hope she wouldn't say.

"We last track of Azuleo."

"You did what! OMG! How?"

"She disappeared into open seas."

"Where exactly?"

"About in the Portland Area."

"I need something she touched in her hut to run some fingerprints. Her sister is the prime minister."

"Okay I will send it to Kingston Harbour and you can have it picked up."

"Yes I godda go!"

Azulea's POV
February 5, 2019 18:06

"Everyone got everything?" I asked as I hot step to the door.

"Yes sexy," Williams said smiling and taking my hand.

As we walked to his dad's White Land Cruiser Jeep, I felt so jolly.

"I just can't believe it," I smiled." I'm going to my freaking engagement party!"

"We are babe, we are!" He kissed me and pulled the back door for me to enter then he entered on the other side.

Since Adella and Willy had already gone so as did Gina and Asia,to all ensure everything was going as planned. It was me and Williams driven by chaffuer.

"So what do you think about my dress?" I asked. I was wearing a black dress with a zip design in the middle leading up to the far region of my breast. The dress reached exactly knee length. I also had on a golden necklace with A&W crafted in it.

My long 6 inch heels was made of a black soft furry texture (pollster) with sparkling gold on it.

My hair was combed down to my back with my gold earrings all sparkling.

"You look beautiful. I'm so lucky to be marrying you queen and soon I will be doing more than that," he smirked whispering into my ear.

A shiver trailed up my spine when he would talk like this.

"Oh I can't wait!" I smiled but as I looked at him, his gorgeous hair, his white tuxedo, his pink lips...I became so hot and anxious down below.

Without thinking much I pushed him down in the car seat and we were making out vigourously. His lips were so soft and enchanting to kiss.

We soon stopped though as we were at our engagement party.

Our white Land Cruiser pulled up into the Knutford Court Hotel.

🎵Cigars on ice. Cigars on ice. I get flirty when that liquid get into me. Flashing lights flashing lights....Babe I want you nana!🎵

As I held the hands belonging to the love of my life walking on the pavement to the entrance I felt so alive.