Chapter 11- Stranger Secret

Hi Peps, What is the love cycle? I once heard it was strangers➡Acquaintances➡
Friends➡Best Friends➡Date Buddies➡Lovers
That's definitely a long cycle and it makes me wonder where on this cycle Azulea and Williams were...lets find out...

Azulea's POV

"You know something sometimes I wished to know what it's like to be a human girl," I said to Williams.

We were out deep in the sea at a secret getaway. It was in the coral reef where not so many sea creatures traversed.

"I don't know what's it like to be a girl but I know that it so awesome being a human," he stated so deep in thoughts.

I felt so guilty. Why did I have to be so stupid going to shore?

For some strange reason I started crying silently. Slowly Williams came from his thoughts and engulfed me in a hug.

In my chest, my heart skipped a beat which felt like a blast of fire.

"I wanna be here," he said stroking my hair.

The night was cold but had a blast of colour. The coral reef illuminated the sea with sparkle lights.

We were on a rock deep under the sea. We were silent for a while just staring ahead. I glanced at Williams through the side of my eyes. He was so wrapped up with his thoughts to even realize how guilty I felt.

I placed my hand in his while we flapped our tails in a pattern as the water splashed. I found myself giggling. He then picked a coral for me which I accepted with a smile.

"It so bright," I commented,"What do boys give girls on the island?"

"Well we give them roses," he responded.

"What for?"

"It's a way of being romantic."

"Oh really?" Our eyes locked for a second as the situation settled in. I felt a strange fluttering in my stomach. It was the first time ever I felt this way.

"I really like it out here," he said after a while.

"I figured."

"You know something A," he said nicknaming me," We should come here more regularly."

"I can't wait W."

It should be noted that they would but at last when a night ends a morning must follow.

External Narrating

When William woke up, he didn't see Azulea like he normally did.
"Azulea?" he called.

"She probably already left," said Azuleo.

"For what?"

"You forgot already? The daily meeting."

Williams quickly freshen up; both him and Azuleo left for the meeting.

***

Today however, there was a different plan in mind. There was this room in the sea which no water could get in of (waterproof). With a strange miracle the Queen managed to get some human food to cheer up Williams.

"What do you think Azulea?" questioned Queen Adella.

"It's fascinating," she replied,"Your majesty."

"Oh please stop from now on you will call me Adella."

"But you're are older than me."

"Consider it an order."

The massive room was decorated in a human style of a party. There was a baner reading "WELCOME WILLIAMS" and balloons. On a large table there was a punch, sea food as in seaweed and then human food like pizza, hamburgers and other foods. Yet there was something missing.

"Where's the cake?" Azulea asked completely shocked.

"Oh my! I completely forgot I better go get it."

I should pause here to prepare you for the next sequence of events...Have you ever heard of one problem leading on to another? Observe the following scenario.

Azulea's POV
She swam away in such a hurry that her crown feel off without her even noticing. I carefully caught it in my hands. It was golden just like the colour of her mermaid body.

Oh no! I had to catch up to her. I quickly rushed off of her.

"Where did the queen go?" I inquired from a guard.

"In that direction."

I followed his hand pointing right towards the surface. As I got closer, I saw Queen Adella talking to a human which was strictly forbidden. I was going to reveal my presence; instead I eavesdropped.

"How's my boy?" asked a man.

"You mean our boy?" Queen Adella replied. "He's fine."

"Adella! Please come back I miss you."

"It's too late. Don't you see, I am a Queen. I am a mermaid."

"You can turn back to human. We can live together happy. That night can be forgotten."

"That night on the ship changed our destiny Willy. And besides, I can't break it to him."

He then handed her a package sealed and protected from water which I supposed was the cake. As I looked carefully at the man, a secret was revealed right there.

It should be noted that Willy? Was a name we had heard before and how could Willy be associated with Queen Adella. And who is their boy?

The crown fell from my hands as my eyes widen. Everything made sense now.

*Flashback

"Queen Adella," I said, "I need a favor."

"Speak!"

"Williams he is getting so distant. I can tell he misses being a boy and I really wanted to give him a surprise."

"Well consider it down that boy is like a son to me," she laughed.

*Flashback over

As I swam back to the castle, there was so much running through my mind. How was I going to break the news to Williams?

And guys that's it, if you haven't figured out the secret then next chapter bye.... Hold up not so fast....

Unknown POV

The air on the land was cool with the moon shinning in the sky. The sea washed up to the shore in a quite yet noticeable motion.

I parked my black car along the sand and step out in my full black suit. I carefully scanned the environment which was awfully quite.

My hips swayed as I walked along the sea shore with my flashlight. Where was that sea star? I shone the light until I found it safely hidden under a rock.

In my black gloves, I took it up in my hand and a mischievous smile spread across my face.

"Hello," I spoke into my phone. "I got the sea star. It's your turn to go as plan."

With a sinister whistle, I modelled back to my car. I opened the door quickly entering the car. I turned on the led light in the car. Then I opened my compartment which had my sparkling gun. I carefully placed the sea star beside the gun closing the compartment. After which I started my car and drove away. "Hahaha!"

It should be noted that we are at the end of the chapter. Who's that? I wonder... despite the drama here it should also be noted that whistle or laughter must never leave your mind because it's coming back to haunt you in an unforgettable way...see you in the next chapter Peps.

____________________________________
Hi Readers,
Vote, Comment N Share