Chapter 11

(Delilahs POV)

I've been here for two weeks now and things have been great. I've been getting better. I haven't had many bad thoughts and I haven't cut. I'm actually happy. Suddenly I get a text message and look at it.

Melody: I snuck a bottle of vodka from my parents. Let's get trashed
Delilah: you know how I feel bout alcohol no.
Melody: literally just this once? I've never been drink before and people say it's fun come on
Delilah: what if you get angry?
Melody: i would never hit you. Never ever. Id die before I hurt you purposely
Delilah: what if dal and bren catch us?
Melody: I have a place we could go
Delilah: I don't want to..
Melody: it'll be okay I'm coming to pick you up
Delilah: alright..

I stand up and sigh. How bad could it really get? I'm sure she's probably kidding. I go downstairs to see Dallon and Brendon cuddling on the couch. It's 2PM so I don't see why they wouldn't let me go hang out with her. "Can I go over Melodys house?" I ask. "Mhm sure." Dallon says and I realize that Brendon was passed out. I leave the house just in time for Melody to approach me, a backpack on her back.  I knew it, she probably needed help with work or something. She so silly sometimes.

"Okay so there's this abandoned park that no one knows about. It connects to a small forest. We can go in there." She says and I nod and follow her. After 10 minutes we got there and we both sat down. She unzips her bookbag and I watch as she pulls out a big bottle filled with a clear liquid. "Is that water.." I ask and she shakes her head no. "It's vodka, silly. Like I told you." She says and I nod. So I have no choice. Well This is it, This is it. I'm gonna get drunk with my best friend and she'll beat the fuck out of me.

"Here take a sip." She says opening it. I did and boy was I not prepared for such an awful taste to invade my taste buds. I spit it out immediately and start coughing. It burnt my throat. "That's fucking disgusting." I say and she chuckles. "Just chug it. You're supposed to either take it in shot glasses or mix it with soda or juice. I have neither on me so suck it up, butter cup." She says and takes a big sip, she makes a weird face and shakes her head, handing the bottle back to me. I hold my breath and take a big sip, handing it to her as I force myself to swallow it.

It burned my throat, causing me to cough. Instantly my stomach felt uneasy as if to tell me that I shouldn't ingest it. She pats my back and I smile slightly at her. After a few hours of talking and slowly drinking the bottle the sun was beginning to set and the both of us were trashed. The bottle completely gone in the matter of three hours. "O-okay I'm not as drunk as you. So I'll carry you." Melody says. She's right, I'm more of a lightweight drinker I guess. I stand up and automatically fall, not able to hold myself up. "Oop-oopsies this ground is se-sexy." I say and she giggles and picks me up. "Your-you're gonna have to walk in your house though. I can't help you i-in. You gotta be quiet to-too." She says as she began to walk.

"I feel like I'm g-gonna puke." I say, as I start to feel nauseous. "Can y-you wait till I get you home?" She asks. "If I clo-close my eyes, I do-don't see, s-so yes." I say giggling. She doesn't answer and suddenly we're at my house. "Hurry up to the bathroom okay? I-if anyone asks, your sick. Then go straight to bed." She says and I nod. I stand up and automatically I stumble. I open the door, and close it behind me. I hurry over to the stairs to avoid from being seen but both Brendon and Dallon notice me.

"Delilah! Why didn't you answer any of our calls! We were worried sick." Brendon says and I sit on one of the stairs and put my head in my hands. "I-I'm gonna be sic-sick. I need to go ups-stairs." I say. "Are you drunk?" I hear Dallon ask and I giggle, not been meaning to. "N-no. Alc-cohol is v-very bad." I say and then hiccup. "Oh god.." I hear Dallon say again and I lift up my head but I do it to fast because it causes my head to hurt. "O-ow." I say tears automatically springing to my eyes. "Delilah. Why'd you drink?!" Brendon asks and I could feel myself about to get sick and stand up, only to fall.

"I-i need to get sick. I-im gonna get sick." I say over and over again. Dallon seemed not to know what to do and he simply goes over to the couch  and sits down, putting his head in his hands. He seemed very stressed. Brendon picks me up, and hurries up the stairs and into the bathroom. I immediately throw up, tears streaming down my face. Brendon rubs my back and after I finish I couldn't stop myself from sobbing. "Everyt-thing fucking h-hurts. I rather d-die." I say while hiccuping. He just kept rubbing my back and I put the toilet seat down and lay my head on it. I hear Dallon walk in as I close my eyes.

"Brendon what the hell are we supposed to do?" Dallon asks. "Dally I don't know. Maybe it's my fault." I hear Brendon say. "No. Don't say that. I think she tried to use it as a coping mechanism." Dallon says. "You don't know that, Dallon." Brendon says. "It's makes fucking sense." Dallon says and I lift my head up as my stomach starts to turn. "S-stop figh-fighting please.." I say and I start to dry heave. Nothing was coming up anymore. I threw up everything. My heartbeat was crazy and I was freezing. "I-im cold." I say. The whole room was spinning and I just wanted it to stop. "I-im so sorry. I-I fucked up your li-lives." I say, losing my balance and falling backwards and Brendon holds me in place.

"Dally get the car started, we need to take her to the hospital. She might have alcohol poisoning." Brendon says and Dallon walks out. "Come on, Sweetheart." Brendon says, and picks me up. "D-dont hurt me.." I say and close my eyes. "Never would. Let's get you a blanket. Are you gonna be sick again?" He asks. I shake my head no and giggle. Everything as so weird. I felt disgusting though. My stomach was killing me. He places me down, keeping an arm on my shoulder so i don't fall. He grabs my blanket off my bed and wraps it around me. I go to try and walk only for him to pick me up again. "I-im scared.. I d-dont wanna die. I-im gonna d-die." I say, a hiccup following afterwards.

I lie my head on him as he walked down the stairs. "Y-you guys are m-my real dads' right?" I ask, the slurring of my words seemed to be getting worse. "Yes of course. We always will be." He says and I smile. As we're walking out to the car, my legs start to cramp up and stiffen. Suddenly they start shaking and I now realize that my arms are too. My vision blacked out but I still could kinda hear. I could hear my name being said over and over but soon enough, my hearing left me too, and I was stuck in darkness once again.

Authors Note

Don't underage drink, stay safe, please.

Especially don't walk the streets drunk, oh god that's a disaster waiting to happen.

I wrote this chapter as more so to vent a while back when I got drunk. I got alcohol poisoning and learned my lesson. Don't mess around with that kinda stuff. I regret it so much, still months later. It's not worth it guys. It's not as fun as people make it out to be. I despise alcohol even more than I did before.

Anyways, on a happier topic, bb Brendon came out as pansexual!! I'm so proud of him, even if so, he technically has said it before. He clarified it and that makes me happy. I'm happy for him.

Though, it seemed kinda forced ya get me? Like everyone has been asking over na cover and he got so sick of saying "I like people" and probably felt like he had to so he stopped getting asked it. Which is sad :(

Nonetheless I'm super super proud of him and love him

I hope you have a lovely day/night!

Thanks for reading ♡

-E💕

(If there's any mistakes, I apologize. It's 4am as I'm editing it, and idk if I messed anything up or didn't catch a mistake.)