Chapter 41

(Delilahs POV)

Dallon and I sat there talking for about 30 minutes. I was curled up into his side and he rubbed my back, still from when he was trying to calm me down. No one was back yet and I was slightly worried. Dallon didn't seem to be worried one bit, so I tried to shrug it off. "Dad what're we doing today?" I say and he seemed in thought. "Today we have a lot of free time, so we're gonna go do something, I'm pretty sure we all have a free day today if I'm not mistaken." He explains and I nod. "That's p lit." I say, and burst into laughter. Dallon chuckles, looking seemingly confused. "Sorry you don't get the cool kid language." I say. "Pfft I'm the hip cool dad what're you on about. I am hundro p cento coolio Delilah." He says and I laugh, causing him to smile.

Melody: come outsiddeeee

"I'm being ordered to go outside." I state while standing up. "Have fun I need to take a shower." He says while standing up and I nod. "Sup fuckers!" I yell while walking out and immediately a crackle of laughter breaks out. Oh fuck I didn't know everyone was out here. "Lilah, watch your language please." Patrick says, clearly holding back laughter. "Yes no, no no words." Brendon says. "Oops I didn't think y'all were here." I say awkwardly and Melody chuckles. "Why was I summoned?" I ask. "You need fresh air." Melody says while shrugging. "Okay?" I say and adjust my medical mask. Wild.

"Also I need your phone back." Brendon says. "Aww really?" I ask and he nods and holds his hand out. "I can't be the fun dad anymore because you take advantage of that. So give me your phone. You'll get it when we decide." He says and I nod and take it out and give it to him. "Don't worry Lil, I'll be the fun dad." Pete jokes. "Thanks Pete." I say and Melody snorts. "Thanks Pete." She says in a weird voice. "Are you mocking me?" I ask and she laughs and shakes her head. "No, she's mocking me." Patrick pouts. "That joke is dead." Joe says and I raise my eyebrows. No idea what's happening but ight. I'm just that uncultured I suppose.

"I'm surrounded by crackheads I swear to god." I joke, leaning against the bus. "Bold of you to say." Melody says. "True I'm the biggest crackhead here." I say and then block one of my nostrils with my finger and snort in twice. "No, no, no drugs." Melody says removing my hand from my face. "Aw man." I say and snap my fingers. "Wouldn't be surprised." Brendon says and I look at him. "Damn the shade. Someone's moody." I say and he laughs. "No but seriously, if you're doing hard drugs I'll fly you back and make you stay with Dallons mom and dad." Brendon says. "Scary?" I joke. "They're mormons." Melody whispers. "Can't relate." I whisper back, by whisper I mean not really whispering at all because everyone heard.

"'Well luckily I don't do druggies." I say proudly. "Can't relate." Melody says and I raise my eyebrows at her. "I snort sand every Sunday." She says and I nod. "Remember when you shoved a sharpie up my nose and I had a nose bleed for 3 hours?" I ask and she nods and I hear someone wheeze and say "what the actual fuck?" causing me to laugh. "What about it?" She asks and I shrug. "I dunno I think about it a lot." I state. "Remember when you tried to snort super glue and you missed your nose and it went in your mouth?" She asks and I nod. "I think about that a lot." She says and everyone was staring at us with a "what the fuck is wrong with you" look.

"Remember when we went to McDonald's and you dared me to dance on the table while squirting ketchup on the said table and they hung our photos up stating that we couldn't go in ever again? We were famous." She asks and I snort. "No one was supposed to know that!" I say while laughing. "I'm genuinely concerned what the hell." Ryan says while laughing. "One time Melody filled the bathtub up with milk and cereal and freaking went in it." I say and her face heats up. "Someone dared me to." She says. "No you said it was like the..ya know.. fic but not gross." I state and she slaps my arm and shoved me. "No, we don't speak of that cursed book around here." She says. "Melody has a milk kink." I whisper and she glares at me.