Chapter 34

(Delilahs POV)

I was sitting in the lounge with everyone, Melody was either in her bunk or in the bathroom. Dallon decided to come on the bus with us. Panic! had a show in 4 hours, and we were heading to the venue now. We were ahead of time surprisingly. Which is like hella good. "Oh my fucking god!" I hear Melody say. "Uh oh." Kenny says and I swallow harshly. I stand up and Dallon looks at me. "She needs me." I say and walk through the bunk area and knock on the bathroom door. It swings up to reveal a very rough looking Melody. Tears were streaming down her face, and she looked so torn. "What's wrong?" I ask and she turns and punches the wall. "My life is ruined!" She yells, I noticed she had something clenched in her hand, but I couldn't see what it was. She shoves past me, and I frown.

"Melody, I can help you if you tell me what's wrong. If nothing can be done, at least let me try and help you feel better." I try to reason while following her. She pulled open the curtain separating the lounge and the bunks. She goes to walk in, but u grab her wrist. "As if you care, you'd just leave me." She spits harshly and rips her wrist from my grip. That felt like a stab to the heart. "Wait, no Mel, you know I would never do that." I say, grabbing her wrist again. She just stared at me, and I felt like I was gonna cry. Everyone was now looking at us and I cuss silently. "Close the curtain and let's talk okay?" I say, stepping forward and she wipes harshly at the tears on her face. "There's nothing to talk about." She says and I shake my head. Obviously there is.

"Mel, I'm here for you okay?" I say and I look at her closed fist. I really wanna know what she's holding. I guess she realized I noticed because she sighs, and throws it to the ground, and it lands at my feet. I didn't recognize what it was at first as I stared at it. White and rectangular. "What's that?" I ask, and she scoffs. I kneel down and pick it up. I stare at it and then I realize what it was and I gasp louder than I meant to. A pregnancy test. My heart sinks, as I stared at it. 2 lines. What did that mean? "I'm, I don't understand." I say and she starts to cry again. "No one does." She says leaning her head against the wall, and I didn't know what to do. I don't know what to say or how to react.

"So, is it, is is positive?" I confirm and she looks at me. "What do you think?" She asks. She's right, if it wasn't she wouldn't be having a meltdown. I stay silent, staring at it, shocked. She pregnant. "See? You hate me now." She says and I swallow harshly. "No, Melody. I could never hate you I'm just, I'm shocked. I didn't expect this okay?" I say. She's already going through a lot and now she's pregnant on top of it. I can't imagine how terrible she feels. I can't even begin to think of what she's going through. "Then why are you just standing there?!" She says her voice straining. I know she isn't yelling to start, she's scared. She's afraid and it's perfectly okay for her to react so, outwardly? If that's the word for it.

"I..I don't know what to say, or how to react.." I say truthfully my heart beating rapidly in my chest. This is a lot to take in. "It could be, it could be wrong okay? The only way you'll know is if you go to the doctors." I say lowly. "5." She says. "What?" I ask. "I took five, all were positive." She says and I stare back down at the test. "Is everything good?" Dallon asks from where he's sitting and I wish she had closed the curtain. I nod slowly and I look back at Melody, ignoring everyone else. "Do you know what you're gonna do?" I ask softly. "I don't want it." She says and I nod slowly. That's understandable. That's okay.

"I can't I'm only 15. I can't be a mother." She says and I nod. I notice Brendons eyes widen a little, probably realizing what's happening. "Its your decision, I'll support you no matter what you do." I say and she turns to me, tears glazing her eyes. "I'm so fucking scared." She says and I walk over and pull her into a hug. "I don't wanna, I'm.. why me?" She asks, sobs leaving her mouth causing her whole body to shake. I rub her back, and hold her. "Its gonna be okay, I promise. Things will fall into place." I say and she pulls away. "I don't want this." She says and I keep my arms around her waist. "I know, I know. It's not fair." I say and she stared at me with red, puffy eyes. "How are my parents gonna react?" She asks and I take my hands off her.