Chapter 14

(Delilah's POV)

It's been a week since the incident and Mel and I were on Instagram live. Somehow she convinced them to let me, since technically we'd be on her phone and they agreed. We were sitting on my bed, her phone propped up on my desk so you could see us, and I pulled it closer so we weren't so far away. "Are you guys a couple?" I read aloud and laugh. "No, no we're best friends." Melody says and I nod. I mean my arm was around her shoulder but that's not really a huge deal. I wonder why they asked that? There was currently 11.3K viewers. After everyone found out I was adopted by Brendon and Dallon, my social medias blew up. I have almost a million followers, which is insane. People seem to like me, which is nice.
Suddenly the comments blow up with

"BRENDON OMG HEEYYY"
"YES THE FOREHEAD HAS BEEN SUMMONED"
"FOREHEAD DADDY IS HERE"
"BEEBOOOOOOO"

I chuckle and raise an eyebrow. "I'm guessing Brendon joined?" Melody says and I shrug. "I guess so if so, hey dad." I say and Melody giggles leaning into me a bit as we read the comments. "You have such a cute giggle, I'm jealous." I state and she frowns. "Your giggle is freaking adorable shut up." She says poking my cheek and I smile.

"Mhm "Just friends" bullshit lmao"

Suddenly a comment pops up that makes me laugh, so hard that I literally fell on Melody.

Brendonurie: just date already jeez, dal and I are waiting

"Even my Dads' ship it, we're gonna be the new Phan." I joke and she laughs. "Bet, guys comment a ship name." Melody says and my eyes widen. "You don't realize what you're starting, don't give them that power!" I say jokingly.

"Melilah." I say aloud, the first one I saw pop up. "Hey, why can't my name be first?" I say. "That's because usually the more dominant ones name goes first, usually." She says and I frown. "Scuse me." I say jokingly. "Let's be real, if we were in a relationship. I'd be the dominant one. We all know this." She says. "Hey! My dads are watching." I state and she shrugs. "So?" She says and I shrug. "Right, we'll keep it how it is." I state. "See! You're so submissive it's hilarious." She laughs.

Brendonurie: ha your gay is showing -dal

That single comment literally made my comments spam.

"YES DAL TELL HER"
"LMAO DALLONS GETTING SASSY"
"EVEN YOUR DAD'S SHIP IT JUST DATR ALREADY"

I giggle and grab my water bottle, taking a sip as I read through the comments.

Brendonurie: stop talking about who's submissive or dominant, that doesn't matter, no sex, children >:(  -b

I kid you not, right when I read that, I started choking on my water, falling forward off my bed to catch my breath. I could hear Melodys laughter. "I'll be back." I say quietly, and stand up, and walk downstairs. Sure enough Brendon and Dallon were sitting on the couch, cuddled up together watching Melody talk about whatever. "I'm straight so no sex will be happening." I state leaning up against the wall, and they both jump a bit and turn to look at me. "Aw, Lilah, I'm joking with you. Don't take it to heart." He says. It not that I was taking it to heart, I was questioning myself as it is, and people saying stuff like that didn't help. "I'm not, it's just.. nevermind." I say, and stop leaning on the wall, standing up straight. "Love you guys." I say while walking up the stairs. I hear them both say "Love you too delilah." And I smile a bit.

I walk in and sir next to Melody. "I'm back, just got done telling the forehead and the giraffe downstairs off because I'm  mean and scary." I state and Melody laughs. "Mhm okay." She says and I laugh a bit.

brendonurie: as scary as a bunny lmao

"I just love how your dads' are cyberbullying you, it's great." Melody laughs and I frown. "Come up here and fight me, 100head." I say, and that causes Melody to literally fall off the bed from laughing so hard. Like she actually started wheezing. I get an idea and smirk, picking up the phone. I start to type and say "imma pin something hold on guys."

I type in 'Follow @brendonurie for free milk and stale forehead memes' and pin it, putting Mel's phone back where it was. Melody gets up, and reads it and laughs. "I hope he grounds you even longer for bringing up the milk fic." She says and I turn to her. "You made me read it while they were in the room!" I say and she shrugs. Suddenly I hear someone walking up the stairs and my eyes widen. "Uh oh. He's gonna make you snort milk and look at stale forehead memes." Melody says and I fall backwards into my bed, bursting into a fit of laughter.

I hear the door open and try to calm down but everytime I calmed down a bit, I laughed again, even harder. My stomach literally hurt. After I calm down I sit up to see Brendon in the doorway, looking at me with raised eyebrows. "We do not speak of that fanfiction in this household." He says and I laugh. "Ryan was kneeling in the bathtub." Melody says, looking him straight in the face and he shakes his head. He walks over and sits next to me on the bed and looks at the phone.

"Whoever made that is seriously fucked in the head." He states and I nod in agreement. "It's called Art, Brendon." Melody says. "No, it's called being fucked up." He says. "You've heard it here, Brendon is a professional kink shamer." She states and I laugh. "Why are you guys talking about kinks I'm uncomfortable. This isn't okay." I say and Brendon throws an arm around my shoulder.

dallonweekes: bren stfu you kinky lil fuck

I laugh and Melody says "oof exposed." Which made me laugh harder, leaning into to Brendon so I didn't fall off my bed. "Hey Dallon, shut the fuck up would ya? I am not kinky." He states.

dallonweekes: sure thing pal

"I'm just here to make sure they all get some family friendly content during this live stream." He states. Melody snickers at that, and I just sigh while smiling. After about 20 minutes we end the live stream, as it was gonna end itself anyways. "I'm gonna go back downstairs. I want you guys down there too in like 5 minutes, I invited some people over. You might actually know them." He says and I give him a confused look as he walks out. I wonder who it is?

Authors Note

Again apologizes for the milk fic thing, back then I thought it was funny (okay sometimes I joke about it but- shush)

^ I think it's not brought up anymore (I'm not positive yikes)

Anywaysssss

Hope you guys are having a splendid day, if not, there's always tomorrow, keep your head up :)

Thank you so much for reading♡♡

-E💕