•21•

I finished washing my face and cleaning up before I headed downstairs to get some cereal for breakfast. I let out an unintentionally scream when I saw Jungkook sleeping on our couch.

Please don't wake up.

It was too late, his eyelids started to flutter before he opened his eyes and looked at me sleepily. "Y/N..."

"Go to sleep, Jungkook." I turned trying to head to the kitchen. "Please." I heard him whisper. "Stay with me."

I turned back around to see him, still looking at me while holding his arms out. I walked over to him before he pulled me down to lay on the couch with him.

Before i knew it, Jungkook had fallen asleep. I wiggles trying to free myself but his grip only got tighter. I gave up and eventually felt myself getting drowsy again.

I woke up and looked at Jungkook. I instantly felt myself blush when I turned my head and he was already staring down at me.

Here it was again. Just like last time. A moment, where we just looked in each other's eyes. A moment where I felt that spark again.

He groaned when he heard his phone vibrate on the table. He reached over to grab it. "I'm going to go get some cereal." I said when I saw him unlocking the phone to answer Soojung's text.

He nodded as he started typing and the last thing I saw was him smile before I went to the kitchen.

"Y/N, I'm gonna head home. It's pretty late." It was already 3 in the afternoon. I waved goodbye.

He opened his mouth like he was going to say something but he quickly closed it and left.

Jungkook's p.o.v.

It must have been late when I got there last night.

I woke up and I was hugging Y/N, who was sleeping peacefully next to me. She looked like an angel.

As I kept looking at her, I realized it's going to be hard to get rid of these feelings for her. If I could even get rid of them.

She woke up and we just looked at each other again. As we looked at each other's eyes I wanted to tell her everything. How much I loved her, how often I though about her and how much I wanted to be with her. I remembered the tears that had been on her face last night. l wanted to tell her how perfect she was and that she could come to me whenever she needed someone.

My phone went off and I groaned although I was thankful. It kept me from confessing my feelings to the girl who only thought of me as her bestfriend.

I smiled when I saw it was from Soojung. I liked Soojung. That was obvious and I couldn't deny that.

I didn't think much of it the night that we first talked again. But after that, we kept hanging out and I loved every second I was with her.

It was pretty obvious that Soojung returned the feelings and this made me happier, knowing I was into someone who also like me back.

It was different than Y/N. But there was still something about Y/N that I couldn't let go of.