•60•

"I don't want to do this anymore." She said.

"Soojung, you can't just fucking bail on me." He complained, the anger growing in him. He was tired of this conversation, they both were.

"Just end this, Jisung."

"Stay out of this." Soojung snapped. "You're not even part of this. Why is she here?" She asked turning to Jisung.

"Don't worry about her." Jisung rolled his eyes before turning to the girl standing next to him. "I told you it wasn't a good idea to come."

"Why are you even complaining about me? I just agreed with you." She glared at Soojung, earning nothing but another glare in return.

"Just stay out of this." Soojung said and turned her attention back to Jisung. "There's no point in doing this anymore. Have you seen them? They're happy together. There's no way we can break them apart now. "

"We still talk to them. We can do it." Both of the girls sighed in disbelief.

"When did this happen?" Jisung ran his hands through his hair and looked off into space. "Jisung? She called, finally getting his attention. "When did this happen?"

"When did what happen?" He asked.

"When did you start actually liking her?" Soojung yelled at him, her patience running thin.

"I've liked her for months!" He yelled and she scoffed. "I can't believe you." Soojung shook her head.

"You were supposed to be helping me get her. Remember?" Jisung said, reminding her of the whole plan. "You were supposed to get Jungkook and I got Y/N."

"No." Soojung said, anger in her voice. "I was supposed to get Jungkook. You weren't meant to get anything. I just told you that so you'd help me. I'm not getting Jungkook and you're not getting Y/N. If you actually think that we are now, you're delusional. She doesn't want you. She never has, she only wants Jungkook. And she got him. So just give up now."

She started walking away.

"Soojung come back!" Jisung yelled.

He still couldn't believe what he'd just heard. She used him. She had never meant for him to end up with Y/N, also she cared about was herself and getting Jungkook. She was just using him as a pawn to deal with the other half of her plan.

"Let her go." The girl said after staying silent for so long.

Jisung shook his head. "I'm not done yet, Eunjun. I don't care about her plan, it wasn't working anyways." He grabbed her arm and started pulling her towards the car.

She was worried, she'd never seen Jisung act like this before. Especially not over a girl. It scared her, honestly.

"Jisung, stop." He turned to face towards her. "This is crazy. You're not seriously going to do all of this for some girl?"

"Just stay out of it." She got in the car before he walked over to his side of the car.

The rest of the car ride was silent. Eunjun didn't know what to say and it was pretty obvious that Jisung wasn't in the mood for talking. All he could think about right now was Soojung. More specifically, what Soojung had said. He felt his anger start to boil inside him again when he remembered what she said.

If you actually think we are now, you're delusional. She doesn't want you. She never has, she only wants Jungkook. And she got him.

"Y/N and Jungkook don't belong together."