•46•

Y/N's p.o.v.

I knocked on the door and a few seconds later it swung open, revealing Jisung. He smiled at me and invited me inside. There were already a few people there, mostly drunk.

"Guys, this is Y/N." He introduced me to all of them. There were 3 more guys and another girl. They waved at me and the girl motioned for me to sit next to her.

I'd never actually hung out with Jisung and his friends. There were rumors that they were bad people, like Jin and Jungkook said, but Jisung seemed nice to me. I walked over to the girl and sat down next to her.

"I'm Eunjung, you call me Eun." She smiled at me I returned the smile. They seemed nice, I didn't understand why everyone was so worried about them.

I got to know them, it was kind of hard because two of the guys were drunk, but they were funny. Eun said she was going to take the two drunk guys home and another one volunteered to help her, leaving Jisung and I alone.

Mina's p.o.v.

I knocked on the door. After waiting for a little bit with no answer, I turned the doorknob. It was unlocked. I went inside.

"Is anyone home?" I didn't get an answer so I went upstairs. The door to his room was open so I walked in. "Hello?"

All of a sudden he walked out of the bathroom. "I'm so sorry." I turned around and covered my face. Damn. So.. he just walked out of the bathroom with nothing but a towel around his waist. I heard him laugh behind me. "It's fine. You can turn around." I fought the urge to listen to him, but before I could even think I was turned around looking at him again.

"Like what you see?" He chuckled and started drying his hair with another towel. Damn it Jungkook.

"Hell no." Jungkook laughed and started walking closer to me, I kept stepping backwards towards the wall. "Are you sure about that Mina? You look like you do." I looked away, trying to avoid Jungkook's eyes. He moved his head to look at me and I slapped his arm.

"Bitch, you don't even have anything to see." She walked around Jungkook and sat on his bed. "You know I'm joking. Why are you here?" He started drying his hair again and Mina watched him.

"I was bored. Y/N left to go hangout with Jisung, so I figured I'd come and see you. The front door was unlocked and no one was answering so I came up here to see you and then..." Mina waved her hand in the air.

"She's with Jisung?" Shit. I probably wasn't supposed to tell him that. Hell, I probably shouldn't be here in the first place. It'd been a while since I'd talked to Jungkook though and I missed him. So here I was. A frown formed on his face and he pressed his lips together. 

"Jungkook, you should allow her to have her own friends." He leaned his head back and took a deep breath before sitting next to me. "You've heard what people say about him, right? And his friends? You seriously want Y/N to be friends with them?" I shook my head. I understood where he was coming from, but it wasn't our choice to pick. "I know about all of that, but we can't control her life. She's allowed to pick her own friends."

He sighed and shook his head. "Mina, you already know how I feel about Y/N. I wouldn't care if it was any else. That sounds bad, but it's true."

"Jungkook.." It hurt hearing these words, honestly. I knew he'd never care about me as much as he cared about Y/N. He'd never care about anyone as much as he cared about her. "Mina."

He said my name and I looked up, meeting his eyes. "Have you ever loved somone so much that you'd do anything to protect them? Because I do, I have for years and don't want Y/N to get hurt."

"I have seen Jisung hurt so many girls. I've seen him cheating on girls. There's no way he's been talking to Y/N just because he wants to be friend with her." I sighed and broke the eye contact. "I know about Jisung, Jungkook. You don't have to tell me. But I don't want to make her decisions for her. Trying to stop their friendship will just make her angrier."

He looked at me in disbelief. "You would rather her get hurt?" I shook my head again. "I don't want her to get hurt, you know that. But at least she'll learn, she'll have us to comfort her if something happens."

"This is going to sound selfish as fuck." He rubbed in temples in frustration. "I don't want to be there to comfort her. I've had to comfort her for years." I looked at him in question.

"Mina," he looked at me with sad eyes. "It breaks my heart to see Y/N crying. It hurts even more to see that she's crying over a guy. That she cared about another guy enough that she'd cry over them. It hurts a whole fucking lot."

"Yeah, I know how that feels." I said under my breath and he looked at me. "What?"

"Nothing." I sighed. "Just please, Jungkook, let her make her own choices." I stood up and walked to the door. "Mina." I heard him call my name but I didn't look back. My heart had hurt enough for today.

I couldn't blame Jungkook, it's not like he knew about my feelings. Besides, I was the one who fell in love with someone who's already in love with a different person. I left the house and got in my car, I drove home trying not to think about Jungkook's words. "Have you ever loved somone so much that you'd do anything to protect them? Because I do, I have for years and don't want Y/N to get hurt."  It did hurt.

Still, Y/N was my best friend. I had feelings for Jungkook, but even I could see how good they were together. I wanted them to be together, too. And there wasn't anything that I'd do to stop that. Especially since I cared for Jungkook, I wanted him to be happy, too. And Y/N was the one that made him happy.

Y/N's p.o.v.

"I'm surprised you actually came today." Jisung leaned back into the cough and smirked at me. "Why not?" He shrugged. "You've probably heard what people say about me."

"I'm sure your friends don't have good things to say about me." I smiled. "Not so much." He laughed and nodded.

"I'm just glad you're here." He smiled at me and I felt the smile on my face grow. "You said you were with someone earlier?" I nodded. "Mina."

"Ah, I've seen her around school before. Did you have fun?" I shrugged. "It was okay, I guess. I was confused earlier and I talked about it with her."

"What was it? Maybe I can help?" I chuckled. "I'm not really sure it's something you can help me with."

"Come on." He laughed. "Tell me."

"Maybe another time." I checked the time on my phone. "It's getting late, I should probably go."

He stood up with me and I looked at him. "Do you want me to drive you?"  I shook my head. "It's fine. You should go to bed it's really late."

He nodded and smiled at me. "You should come over more." He said as he walked me to the front and opened the door for me.

"Maybe I will." I smirked and shut the door behind me.

I knew this neighborhood, it wasn't that far from my house. Instead of getting someone to drive me I decided to walk home. It'd be a good way to clear my mind after today. I checked my phone again, looking for messages. Well, more like messages from one person in particular. No messages from him. Jungkook usually texted me and would talk to me before he went to bed.

I guess he wasn't going to tonight.