。 。 。 。

IM SUCH A DUMBASS I REALLY MADE JUNGKOOK PROPOSE TWICE BYE

soooooo, my explanation for the last chapter is really stupid and it's honestly just my fault for not checking over it. I deleted the original bonus chapter i'd had and rewrote it, but because of how long it'd been since i'd finished the book i'd forgotten what had happened in the last chapter and I was too stupid to go back and check. so basically I made Jungkook propose twice.

anyways, I feel that because I made him propose twice, the chapter shouldn't really count since it already happened so i'm writing a new one.

I've been working on a new book recently but I've been getting really busy with school and stuff so I haven't had time lately to work on it although I said I should've had it up by now. i'm going to try and get it up by the time this book hits 100k reads. since I've been working on that so much, i'm really sorry if this chapter is a let down.

🌺🌺🌺

"Jinwoo!" I yelled loudly. A minute later a small figure hurled out and sprinted towards me. I bent down, picking up the boy in my arms. He wrapped his arms around my neck and curled into my embrace. "Are you packed up?" He nodded and pointed over towards the living room where his stuff all laid.

At that moment I heard the sound of the door being unlocked and look towards the door just in time to see it be pushed opened. Jungkook walked inside, putting his stuff down as he came over to us.

"Hi~~" He greeted Jinwoo in a singsongy voice, making my heart melt. I put Jinwoo down and let him run off to go do whatever he wanted in the meantime.

"You look tired. Was it another long day at work?" I frowned looking at Jungkook's exhausted expression. He nodded and wrapping his arms around me, pulling me into his embrace.

"Yeah, everyone's been having to work a lot harder lately. It's been really busy." He then pulled back, smiling at me lovingly. "But it's all fine since I get to come home to my wife and son." I sighed hearing Jungkook and rolled my eyes but I still smiled back at him.

"Are you two ready?" I nodded my head. "I'll go get changed then."

Within a few minutes Jungkook came back down the stairs in more casual clothes. I grinned seeing him. It was much more satisfying seeing his real style than the formal clothes he always had to wear for work. It added more youth to his appearance and he looked more comfortable to be around.

"Jinwoo! Let's go!" Jinwoo ran down from his room carrying his bag and followed Jungkook and I out of the house. We dropped him off at his parent's house and Jungkook started driving.

He seemed nervous and I subconsciously reached to comfort him. "Are you nervous?" I asked. He shrugged.

"It's just been a while I guess." He murmured. "I don't want things to be awkward."

I laughed. "There's no way it'll be awkward. Even if it is, it could only possibly last for a minute or two." He nodded and seemed much better after I said these words.

Soon we arrived at the place and climbed out of the car. I hurried in front of Jungkook, more eager to get there before he was. We got to a restaurant and I looked around. My face instantly lit up seeing two figures familiar figures sitting in a large booth. Even though the rest of the restaurant was crowded, it was as if there was a light shining on those two people. I went towards them quickly, pulling Jungkook along behind me."

"Y/N!" They noticed us as we were making our way over and stood up to hug us.

"I missed you guys so much." I suddenly felt emotional as I looked at the people in front of me. Now I understood why Jungkook was nervous. It wasn't actually the possibility of anything being awkward that he was afraid of.

After we all greeted each other, Jungkook and I slid in the other side of the booth as we waited for the others. "How did you even find a booth so big?" Jungkook asked.

"It's the biggest one here."

"I'd be surprised if it wasn't." I said. Really, if there was a bigger booth in the restaurant I'd be genuinely surprised.

I couldn't help but gawk at the how much Yoongi and Jimin had changed in the past few years. They'd both matured so much and they looked extremely different than they had years ago.

Not long after the whole booth was filled and everyone was finally present.

Finally, after so many years, we were all back together.

Yoongi, Jimin, Namjoon, Seokjin, Hoseok, Taehyung, Jungkook and I were finally all back together in the same place after so long.

I looked at all the people around me and my heart filled with a hint of sadness.

These people were the same people I'd said I'd be with for the rest of my life. I'd never known that at some point I'd part with them for years. Even after today, I had no idea how long it'd be until I saw all of them again.

But still, I loved all these people and wouldn't replace them with anyone.

I'd been with them through the some of the most important parts of my life. Even after years of separation, everything was exactly the same. As if we hadn't aged at all and were still just a bunch of kids messing around in high school.

I had an irreplaceable bond with people. Just one glance at them and I already knew.

Jungkook, Jinwoo, and I, our parents, and all of our friends .

These people are my family.

❤️