•56•

Jungkook's p.o.v.

I woke up and looked around the familiar room. I started to remember what happened last night and looked down. Y/N was sleeping peacefully next to me.

I kept looking at Y/N. Okay, that definitely wasn't a dream. I had actually told her about my feelings. More importantly, she told me she loved me back. I looked over her features. I never understood how the others didn't ever see her beauty the way I did, I guess being in love with someone makes you view them differently than others do.

Stop watching her sleep, you're so fucking creepy. I thought to myself and sighed. I slid out of the bed form the covers and my feet his the soft carpet. I walked over to the bathroom. I turned on the water and splashed some on my face. I looked up at the mirror and immediately regretted it. I looked like absolute shit, not gonna lie. I dried off my face and walked back into the room.

Y/N was sitting up in the bed now. She was looking around and turned her attention to me when I walked out. "Hey." She said and looked away again. I could tell she felt awkward after everything. I sighed and walked over to the bed, sitting down next to her. She still didn't look at me and I turned her so that she was facing towards me.

"What's wrong?" I asked her, though I already knew the answer. She shrugged. "I just don't want things to be awkward between us." I chuckled.

"Aren't you making it awkward by avoiding me, though?" She laughed.

"Y/N," I said, turning serious. Her eyes met mine and I took a deep breath. "I really like you. I have for years. I don't want things to be awkward between us. And I want there to be an us. I don't want to keep up this shit where we don't talk to each other for weeks. I don't like it, and I know you don't either. You don't have to date me, you can go find anyone else if you want to. But I'm done with not talking to you whenever we have a disagreement, and I'm not going to keep staying away from you everytime you find someone that you like-" She gently pressed her lips against mine to shut me up.

"You really are an idiot." She rolled her eyes. "Jungkook, I didn't like the silence. I want you there to annoy me, piss me off,  and make me laugh. I don't want you distance yourself from me. And I don't want you worrying about me being with someone else, cause I want to be with you." I immediately wrapped my arms around her and pulled her to me. I had never thought I'd hear these words come out of her mouth. I rest my chin on the top of her head and she leaned against my chest.

We heard a knock on the front door and I pulled away to stand up. Y/N glared towards the bedroom door and I chuckled. "What's wrong, Y/N?" I teased and she got up, walking towards the door. "I'll go see who it is." She walked out of the room and I pulled on a hoodie, following her.

When I got downstairs I saw Hoseok, Yoongi, and Jimin standing at the door. Jimin was texting someone on his phone. Hoseok and Yoongi both had the same shocked face when they saw Y/N open the door. "Why are you here so early?" Hoseok asked and looked back at me raising an eyebrow at me. Yoongi smirked and winked at me, somehow no one else noticed this.  Y/N rolled her eyes. "Why are you here so early?" She copied, not answering Hoseok.

"We didn't have anything else to do so we came here." Yoongi slid past Y/N, grabbing Jimin's hand and dragging him behind him. Y/N moved aside and let Hoseok in, who looked suspiciously at me while walking past. I followed them to the living room where they were already taking up the couch. I sat down  in the chair and Y/N came over and sat on the arm of the chair.  Hoseok eyed us and Jimin was talking to Yoongi.

She grabbed the remote of the table and started flipping through channels. Once Jimin was done talking Yoongi looked over at me. I raised an eyebrow at him. He looked like he was trying to tell me something through his eyes, but I couldn't figure out what it was. I furrowed my eyebrows and he stood up motioning for me to go with him. Jimin looked up curiously at him as I stood up, turning his attention towards me. We walked out of the living room, fully aware of the three pairs of eyes set on us.

"Did you do something?" He asked quietly once we were in the kitchen, away from where anyone could hear us. I shook my head. "She just stayed over last night.... In my bed." I smirked as I said the last part, waiting to see his reaction. His eyes widened and he looked like he was about to hit me. "Did you-" I laughed and cut him off. "I'm joking... Well, kind of."

He crossed his arms. "What do you mean 'kind of'?"

"She stayed over here last night and she slept with me in my bed. Like, actually slept." A disgusted look crossed over Yoongi's face. "Gross. Why would anyone want to sleep with you?" I shrugged. "Why does Jimin want to sleep with you?"

"Cause he likes-" I covered my ears. "You're fucking disgusting." I said and he laughed.

"I told her." I said changing the topic back.

"Told her what?" He asked. "I told her I like her." A smile spread across his face as he realized. "And?" He asked.

"She likes me too." I tried holding back the smile, but I couldn't help it when it spread across my face.

"Look at you." Yoongi laughed. "You're so whipped for her. You just smile thinking about her." I glared at him.

"You can't talk. You would do anything Jimin asked you. You lovesick rat." Yoongi glared at me before looking away. "Whatever. You're words can't hurt me bitch. I'm superior." Then he walked out of the room leaving me in that 'wtf' state. Sometimes I seriously wondered about him.