•26•

Jungkook's p.o.v.

Y/N stood up and walked away. Jin looked down at his shoes before leaving too. I sighed and put my head in my hands.

"What's wrong?" Jimin asked. "It's Y/N. isn't it?" Yoongi said answering his boyfriend's question. I nodded into my hands.

Y/N hadn't been acting like herself. She didn't even want to be around me tonight.

"What's going on?" Jimin asked another question.

"I don't think she wants to be around me anymore. She hasn't been talking to me or anything." I sighed again.

Yoongi rolled his eyes. "The entire reason we're all here is because you didn't want to hang out with her tonight."

"It's not that I didn't want to hang out with her." I ran my hands through my hair. I was getting frustrated. "I already had plans with Soojung."

"Is Soojung more important than Y/N?" Jimin asked quietly.

"You already know how I feel about Y/N." I said coldly. "She doesn't like me back, I'm trying to move on."

Yoongi hummed and I snapped my attention toward him. "What?"

"Nothing, Jungkook." Yoongi said, irritated. I eyed him suspiciously.

"I'm going home." I walked out the door ignoring Jimin calling my name out.

"What was that about?" He turned to Yoongi. "I'm still trying to figure that out Jiminie."