•31•

"Soojung!" I knocked on her door for the fifth time.

"Can you fucking not?" Yeseul opened the door and glared at me. "Where's Soojung?" I rolled my eyes. I didn't have time for Yeseul's jokes right now.

"Go away." She tried slamming the door in my face but I managed to stop it. "People need to stop doing that." I shook my head.

"Maybe they're trying to give you a hint." She said sarcastically and I gave her a bored expression.

She stopped trying to push on the door. "She doesn't want to see you." Caption Obvious. "No shit, Yeseul. Why doesn't she want to see me?"

"Are you serious right now, Jungkook? She saw you go hug that girl and go in her house last night." She stopped to think. "I don't remember her name." She gave up.

"She ignored me all day because I went to visit my best friend?" I scoffed. "She thinks you're cheating on her." Yeseul whispered as if she was trying to tell me a secret.

"Do you really think I'd stoop that low?" I crossed my arms and leaned against the doorframe. "I don't know." She shrugged. "You do have a little bit of a past." She squinted her eyes at me.

"So she's judging me based off of what I used to do?" I felt myself get angry. "That's not what I meant, Jungkook."

"Sure, Yeseul." I shook my head. "Maybe if she can't trust me I shouldn't be with her." I turned to walk away and Yeseul grabbed my arm. "Jungkook, she loves you and she's just worried that Y/N is going to take you away from her."

This is when realization hit me like Jin beating me with a shoe.

I laughed. "Y/N is the one who stayed with me throughout the years. Y/N is the one who's been with me since the beginning. Y/N is also the one I stupidly forgot about to be with Soojung. So no. She didn't take me from Soojung because I was already hers. Soojung took me from her." She stared at me in shock.
"I'll be leaving now. Tell Soojung I want to talk to her." And I left, with her still standing at the door watching me walk away.

A/N:
I got an idea for a book once this over. I'm not sure if I'll do it though. The idea might suck but I'll try to come up with a basic storyline to see if I think I should do it.

Anyways I hope you liked this chapter. I smell drama 😏 jk i probably suck at writing drama so idk how this'll work. 😂😂smh I'm a mess