•34•

I sighed and put my phone on Do Not Disturb. Ever since yesterday Soojung had been calling, texting, and leaving voicemails. I listened to the first few. They were all mostly the same. She would keep on apologizing and crying. I care about Soojung. Or at least I had. But listening to the voicemails still made me feel guilty, knowing I was the cause of her tears.

I hadn't told anyone yet that Soojung and I were over. I figured I'd tell them tomorrow when we all met up.

My thoughts travelled to Y/N. I knew she'd be glad that Soojung was gone again. I was still mad at myself for neglecting her the last few weeks.

I put my phone on the nightstand and laid my head on the pillow. After a few minutes I fell asleep and was able to get a little peace from all that was going on.

"Kookie!" I smiled at Taehyung who was running up to me with his signature box smile plastered on his face. He ran up to me and hugged me. "Calm down, hyung." I said and chuckled at the grown man who was acting like a little kid in front of me.

"No." He pouted. "You haven't been yourself lately. What's wrong?" I shook my head and smiled. "You'll find out later when everyone's together."

He rolled his eyes. "You whores!" We turned around to see Y/N walking up to us with Hoseok texting on his phone behind her. "I was trying to sleep and he came and woke me up." She pointed over her shoulder and pouted while Hoseok laughed.

"Did you want me to ditch you at home while the rest of us hung out." He asked and walked next to her. "...no." She said and put her head down in defeat.

"why would she want to miss seeing me?" Taehyung joked and Hoseok rolled his eyes. "That's just more reason not to come." Taehyung glared at him.

"You two are annoying. When are the rest getting here, I don't want to be stuck with just you three for much longer." I laughed and they all scoffed. "Wow." Y/N said. "I feel so appreciated."

I put my arm around her shoulders. "You are." I laughed and smiled down at her while she rolled her eyes. 

"Hey!" We heard Jin yell and we turned to see everyone else walking towards us. ""What are we doing today?" Namjoon asked when they reached us.

"Wait! Jungkook has something to share with us." I'd forgotten all about that. Damn you Taehyung. "Uh.." I wasn't my sure how to start this. "Soojung and I broke up."

"Really?" Jin said and covered his mouth. "I didn't meant for that to sound so enthusiastic. He laughed nervously.

"It's fine. I'm.." I wasn't sure which word was right to explain how I felt. "I'm relieved it's over." After everyone asked if I was ok and explaining what happened, everyone went back to trying to figure out what we were going to do today.

Author's p.o.v.

Y/N couldn't help but feel happy after Jungkook said his news. She was surprised, and sad for him, but she was still glad he wasn't with Soojung anymore.

"Y/N are you okay?" Jungkook looked at her with a concerned expression. She tried to answer his question but wasn't sure how to answer that without being rude. "She's gone?" She finally asked. He nodded his head and she breathed a sigh of relief.

Jungkook chuckled and smiled. "Don't worry. I'm glad, too. But she's gone Y/N." She could only hope he was right.

A/N:
Sorry I've been leaving a lot of these but I want to apologize. I  had been uploading a lot last weekend and now I can barely post a chapter a day. I've been really stressed out lately, especially today so that's why this chapter's pretty late and sucks. There's just a lot going on in and out of school and there's a lot I'm trying to handle but it's just causing me a lot of stress. The stress is causing me to have a little writer's block and I'm trying to come up with ideas for this story to make it interesting. So I'm really sorry if the updates start to become even slower, but I'm doing my best to update. 😞

I also unpublished my other story. I haven't been working on it and felt bad because I've been neglecting it and not updating. I might republish it once I'm done with this and start working on it again. I felt like it wasn't really focused on Yoongi enough, though. I might go back and rewrite it so it's more about him since it is a Yoongi FF after all.
❤️