•51•

I turned around the corner of the hallway. I  saw Jisung talking to someone at the end of the hallway. He looked up and smiled at me, waving at his friend and coming towards me.

"Hey." He said when he reached me. "Are you busy after school?"

I shook my head. "Do you want to come with me and Eunjun later? We're going to my house."

Why not? I had nothing better to do. I still hadn't talked to Jungkook. Jin, Hoseok, and Yoongi were out of town and Taehyung and Namjoon had to work on some project for their class. It'd be better if I went with them after school anyways. I'd at least have a ride.

I shrugged and nodded. "Sure." We got to my locker and I started turning in the combination. He leaned against the locker and smiled. "It'll be fun." He promised. I grabbed my books for my next class out of my locker and shut it.

"I doubt it will. You're going to be there." I joked and he scoffed. "I'm fun as hell."

I rolled my eyes. "Sure you are." I said sarcastically. "I've got to go to class. I'll see you after school?" He nodded and I waved, walking away.

I heard someone call his name. I kept walking towards my class. I'd been spending a lot more time with Jisung lately. I hadn't really had anyone else to hang out with. Everyone seemed to be busy with something right now. Or, if you were Jungkook, you just didn't want to talk to me.

I sighed and walked into the classroom. Another hour of lectures and being bored out of my mind. I put down my stuff and pulled out my phone before class started. Lucky for me, this was the easiest class I had. The teacher barely paid attention to us. She'd explain the assignment for the first 10 minutes of class and then let us do whatever we wanted.

I pulled out my headphones and plugged them into my phone. I turned the volume up in my music and put my head down. I needed a way to relieve my stress. This class was a good opportunity to do that. People would talk to their friends in their own groups, others would be quiet.

Finally, after what felt like forever, the bell finally rang. I stood up and gathered my stuff together. I left the room and went back to my locker, Jisung already leaning against it.

"How did you get here so quick?" I asked and he chuckled. "Did you skip class?" He nodded and I glared at him. "You need to be going to class, Jisung." He grabbed the stuff out of my hands and put it in my locker. He closed the locker and smirked at me. He grabbed my arm and pulled me closer. He leaned closer to my ear, talking quietly so no one else could hear us in the crowded hallway. "Why would I go to class if you're not in there?"

He grabbed my wrist. I tried hiding my blush as he pulled me toward the front of the school. We passed Taehyung in the hallway, talking to someone at his locker. I don't think he even saw me.

Jisung pushed through the front doors to the school and I covered my eyes at the sudden sunlight. He pulled me over towards his car and let go of his wrists. "Now we just wait for Eunjun to show up." He smiled at me and I turned my head. Eunjun was walking towards us. She shook her head when she reached us. "I better not be third wheeling for you two today." Jisung laughed. "You probably will anyways."

Eunjun rolled her eyes and opened the back door. "I'm laying down in the back." I laughed. I slid into the passenger side and Jisung walked around the front, getting into the driver's seat. He started the car and I look out the window, something I did often when I was in a car. After a few minutes I turned around to ask Eunjun something, she was already asleep when I looked back at her.

I leaned back into my seat and closed my eyes.

"Are you alright?" I opened my eyes and saw Jisung's hand on top of mine, which was resting on the console. I gave him a small smile and nodded. "I'm just tired."

He glanced at me before turning his focus at the road. "You could've said something, Y/N. I can take you home if you want." I shook my head. "No, I want to hang out with you two. I'll be fine."

"You can pick anything you want to eat when we get to my house." I laughed and he pat my hand. I closed my eyes again. We drove the rest of the way in silence. He never picked up his hand off of mine.