•57•

I walked into the school. The scent of food immediately filled my nose. Lunch time. The smell of the food they made in the cafeteria always somehow managed to spread its way across the school. Actually, I don't even know if that could be considered food. It was awful, honestly. I never ate the food they made at this school, I never trusted it.

I had decided to miss the first half of the day. I didn't really have a reason, though. I wasn't planning to come to school at all but I'd already missed enough. I made my way to the lunch room where my friends would be.

I had friends outside of the group, I'd never grown super close to them. It was easy for me to make friends, I just didn't choose to. I never felt like I could trust others as much as I could with them. It wasn't just me, though. We all had other friends outside, ones we weren't close to.

I picked up my feet off the ground, realizing I'd been dragging my shoes the whole way. I got closer to the room and I could hear the talking of all of the students in there. I pushed past a group standing at the entrance and looked in the direction of my table. I walked over, ignoring whoever was trying to get my attention behind me.

The first one to notice me was Jimin. I walked up next to Y/N and took the empty seat next to her.

"You shit." She said surprised, staring at me with wide eyes. I laughed and she glared at me before continuing her conversation with Namjoon.

"Where've you been?" Taehyung asked. Jimin picked up a French fry off his plate and ate it. "I decided to skip half of the day." I said to Taehyung, though his attention was already focused on Jimin who was smiling innocently at him.

Taehyung tried taking back the fries Jimin snatched off his plate but Jimin stood up. "Give them back you little fuck." Taehyung stood up and grabbed Jimin's arm.

"Sharing is caring bitch." With that Jimin wiggled his arm free of Taehyung's grasp and ran away, still eating the fries

Taehyung ran after him and Namjoon stood up, sighing. "I better go after them before they get in trouble." He grabbed his playe and threw it away. He ran off to them, leaving Y/N and I alone at the table.

"Where's Hoseok?" I asked and Y/N turned in her seat so that she was facing me. "Skipping," She said. "He's probably with some girl." I laughed. "I told you you're brother is a man whore."

She rolled her eyes. "You didn't need to tell me that. It's pretty obvious." She laughed. "Besides, I could say the same thing about you." I shrugged. She wasn't wrong after all.

"Am I your whore?" I raised an eyebrow and smirked at her. She started laughing and I rolled my eyes. She put her arm on my shoulder and looked me in the eyes. "You're everyone's whore."

Then she busted out laughing and I shook my head. Sometimes she was too much to handle, really. "Can I be just your whore?" I raised my eyebrow at her and she gave me a confused look.

Realization spread of her face and she looked at me with a face of disappointment. Yeah, I get it. My jokes suck. She gave me this same expression every day.

"You can be mine, too." I suggested.

"You're an idiot." She said with a straight face.

"Come on Y/N." I dragged out her name and she rolled her eyes. She covered my mouth with her hand, muffling me. "If I say yes will you shut up?"

I nodded into her hand and she let out a soft laugh. "Yes." She said and I grabbed her hand from my mouth and pulled her towards me.

"Did I just ask you out?" I asked and she smiled as I wrapped my arms around her and held my hands together behind her. "I dont't know. Did you?" She laughed.

"I'm gonna say yes and call you my girlfriend." I nodded.

Then I remembered where we were. I tore my eyes away from Y/N and looked around the lunch room. People definitely noticed. Everywhere I looked I made eye contact with someone.

Then I locked eyes with Jisung. He was glaring daggers at me and I glared back at him. One of his friends mumbled something to him and he spat back at them. I'm not going to lie, I kind of enjoyed seeing hoe much this angered him.

I could enjoy that later, right now I just wanted to get away from everyone's stares. I grabbed Y/N's hand and stood up with her. We walked out of the cafeteria, holding hands the whole way.

Jisung was sitting close to the door and so gave him on last smirk before I closed the door behind us.

We walked to her locker and she put her stuff away. "FUCK YOU!" We heard a familiar voice yelling and we ran towards the direction it came from.

Namjoon was leaning against the locker faceplanting his hands and we looked at him in confusion before we heard another voice.

"YOU WISH!" These two. I gave Namjoon a pat on the back, I understood his pain.

"Stop yelling before I tell Yoongi." I said to Jimin. He crossed his arms and pouted, but at least he was quiet. "Karma." Taehyung said and laughed.

"Shut your ass before I tell Jin hyung." I snapped at him and he immediately closed his mouth.

The bell rang. "Let's just go to class." Namjoon said and the two nodded. "We'll see you three later."

Taehyung looked at me with a confused expression. "We have class together right now."

I shrugged. "Y/N and I are skipping for the rest of the day." Y/N looked up at me but I ignored it.

"You just got here.". Jimin said. "And I'm leaving again." I turned around and walked away, grabbing Y/N's arm. I tried to get us out of the school before the hallways started filling up. Unfortunately, they were crowded already and I felt everyone's stares again.

I shook it off and pulled Y/N the rest of the way to the car. I drove out of the parking lot, not looking back as I sped up.