•42•

"Do you really want to know why I think you have no chance with Y/N?" I rolled my eyes. I wanted to know but at the same time I didn't, I usually didn't care what my friends said about my relationships with girl, but this was Y/N. It's different.

"Fine. What do you think?" I sat in front of the two older boys as they stared at me in disbelief. "He's a lot stupider than you said he was." Yoongi said to Jin and I slapped him arm. Yoongi glared at me as Jin thought, trying to figure out to put his words together carefully, hopefully in a way that wouldn't offend me.

"How do I say this...." He puckered his lips as he thought. "You're a man slut." I scoffed and mentally facepalmed myself. Why did I think I could ask Jin for advice and expect him not to say something like that. Anyone who asked Jin for advice already knew he was straight-forward about it. Yoongi too, neither of them liked to sugarcoat it when they would help us.

"He's not wrong." Yoongi pointed his head towards Jin and smirked. I would've said something back, but it's true.

"I'm serious. If you'd stop trying to sleep with every girl that started breathing in front of you, you might have a better chance of getting a girlfriend." He shrugged and I leaned back in my chair. "I already had a girlfriend, remember? I think we all know how well that ended."

"We mean a girlfriend you actually like. Plus, Jin would support this one." Yoongi winked and Jin chuckled.

"Can we stop talking about this?" I checked the time on my phone. 10:38.

"It's getting late anyways, I think I'm going to head home." Jin said and stood up. Yoongi nodded his head and stood up as well.

I said goodbye to them and made my way upstairs to my room. I opened the door and looked around. I laid down in my bed and thought over the past few years. So much had happened in this room. It wasn't all hooking up with girls, though. I thought over the close talks I'd had with my friends in this room, Y/N and I staying up watching movies until she passed out on my bed, these were the main memories I had of this room place. The random hook ups were things I could care less about, it happened so often that I didn't really pay much attention anymore. Like I said, it wasn't something I was exactly proud of, but it was a habit now.

Only Jin and Yoongi knew I was doing this again, though. Most likely Jimin, too. Yoongi can barely ever keep a damn secret from that boy.

I checked my texts before I put my down. I put my head against my pillow and closed my eyes, thinking back on all my memories. I never admitted it, but I had no idea what I'd be like without my 7 idiots. The last thing I remembered before I fell sleep was Y/N and I watching her favorite drama. She'd had a rough day at school and came over. She eventually fell asleep with her head resting on my shoulder, that was the day I realized how much I cared about her. I still had no idea when I fell in love with Y/N, I probably never would, either.