•28•

A few weeks later.

Here I am at another party. Everyone else has wandered off and I was standing by the drinks. I looked around trying to spot any of my friends when I saw a girl walking towards me.

"Jungkook!" She smirked at me. "Not tonight." I said and walked around her trying to spot any of them.

"These idiots.." I shook my head when I saw Jim and Taehyung, both drunk as hell. I managed to get them to get up and follow me when I spotted Yoongi and Jimin the couch laughing.

"They're drunk. I'm taking them to my house." I said simply. Yoongi nodded and I tried to help them to the car without them falling over.

"You two are so much work." I sighed as Taehyung laid on the couch and Jin went to sit in a chair. Within half a second Taehyung was already asleep.

"Jin you should go to sleep. You're gonna have a hangover tomorrow." I'd never seen Jin get this drunk before. I was used to this from Taehyung though.

"I don't want to." He grunted. "Jungkook why are you with Soojung?"

"I'm getting over Y/N. I like Soojung." I rolled my eyes.

"Sure." He sneered. "More like trashing Y/N for Soojung."

I felt myself getting angry. "What's your problem?" I tried to control my anger. "You completely ditched Y/N when you started dating Soojung You've seen her like 3 times since then. You two used to be fucking inseparable and now you've both stopped talking to each other."

"Jin, I'm trying to be happy with someone else." I sighed knowing what Jin was saying was true. "But you're not happy! Jungkook I know you still want Y/N."

"I haven't seen her in two and a half weeks!" I yelled back him. "She ignored me whenever I tried to talk to her. I've been waiting for her for years, I wasn't going to wait forever!"

Jin glared at me. "Don't you dare blame Y/N because you weren't fucking manly enough to tell her how you feel. It's not her fault at all that you lost your chance so don't even fucking try to make it sound like this is her fault."

"She's been ignoring you for a reason." Jin stared at me with an annoyed and pissed expression. "Do you know why that is?"

"I know you're just dying to tell me." I glared at him.

He sucked in his cheeks before speaking and sighed. "Y/N likes you Jungkook."

"What?"

"She likes you."

"I don't believe you."

"She started liking you right before you started talking to Soojung again. That's why she hasn't been talking to you. She's hurt, Jungkook." He said.

I still didn't know if I should believe him. He was drunk after all. I looked at him. I could tell by the look in his eyes he wasn't lying to him.

"Jin you should go to sleep." He furrowed his eyebrows and closed his eyes. "At least think about it." He stood up and walked over to a chair in the living room and laid across it.

I waked up to my room and picked up my phone.

Jungkook:
Y/N? It's been a while? Are you ok?

Delivered now

I sighed and picked up my phone. It's been 2 hours. I couldn't sleep. She still hadn't opened the message.