•58•

"What the fuck was that?" She was angry. She knew what she wanted and this wasn't it. The was far from what she wanted. He shook his head. He didn't have an answer either. He was almost more shocked than she was. Neither of them expected it.

"Answer me." She glared at him. She blamed him for this and wanted answers. It wasn't his fault, though. Sure, they'd like to say it was. They'd even enjoy to blame her for this, but it didn't have anything to do with either of them. Still, she wanted someone to blame and she chose him. She did this often so he was used to it, but this was different. The other times had been about small things, this was bigger. This was something much different than usual. This wasn't about accusing him about causing her to get a bad grade on a test by distracting her from studying.

The both knew that this wasn't their doing. Either of them. But still, she wanted someone to blame and she looked to him. She saw it, he saw it. Everyone did.

"You seriously think I can't answer that?" He leaned against the locker, clearly annoyed and lost in his own thoughts. He wasn't paying much attention to her. Just like she wasn't paying much attention to him. They were both focused on something else. This was the same thing, though. "This isn't what you said would happen." He mumbled quietly, letting the reality sink in.

"Did you think I would know this would happen?" Her hands were balled into tight fists by her side as if she wanted to hit him, or anyone. She held back, though. She knew, deep down, that it wouldn't help either of them if she punched him. He's a lot stronger than him. She'd never actually punched him before, she had no idea how he'd react to that. Now wasn't the time to test it. She quickly rethought the plans in her head, trying to figure out a way. Any way.

"Let's just get our mind off of it." He pushed himself off the wall and moved towards the girl's small frame. "Don't you think it'd be easier. We could think clearer if we were less stressed.

"Now's not the time." She said firmly and turned away, thinking again.

"Soojung.." He whispered into her ear and she moved away. Now isn't the time. She told herself.

"Come on." He moved and pressed against her. She gasped and moved away again, turning to face him.

"Jisung." She glared at him. "Now isn't the time."

He smirked and walked closer to her. "I think it is." She kept walking backwards until her back hit the wall. He got closer to her. She tried moving around him but he put his hands on either side of her head, blocking her in.

She finally looked up and met his eyes, filled with nothing but lust. "Soojung." He said again and she sighed. "Yes?" She asked, hoping it was something different than what she expected.

He looked at her with an expression she already knew. And well.

They were at her house right now. He'd come over to talk to her about what everyone saw in the lunch room today.

"He just walked out of there with her as if he owned her. He wanted everyone to watch, that's the only reason they didn't leave sooner. He smirked at me before he left, too. It made me angry, all the girls glaring at Y//N just because she was getting attention from him. He's just going to make him another one of his hoes, it's obvious." He'd yelled once he got there.

It did anger him, hearing all the nasty things Soojung said about Y/N. Then again, he said talked bad about Jungkook, too. Either way, he'd put up with it. If working with Soojung meant that he'd be able to get Y/N all to himself, he'd put up with it.

They hadn't known each other for very long, Jisung still found himself wanted Y/N. Almost like an obsession. Just like Jungkook had a hold on Soojung, Y/N had one on him. He didn't want to admit it, but Soojung knew it. She even called him out for it. He would've brought up something about Jungkook, but he was honestly scared of her. He didn't want to try and purposefully anger her.

They'd grown closer, too. They'd been spending a lot of time together lately. They weren't exactly friends. More like, if you asked if they were, they'd both deny it instantly. And it was true, neither of them saw each other as a friend. An acquaintance? Maybe. Friends? No.

"Soojung." He whispered again and she shut her eyes. "Please?"

Giving in, she wrapped her arms around his neck and pulled him into a kiss. Jisung smiled against the kiss before returning it back. He pulled back and they caught their breaths.

"Still not the time?" He teased and she rolled her eyes, reattaching herself to him. She jumped into his arms and wrapped her legs around him.

"What about the plan?" She asked.

"We'll talk about that later."