•41•

"JUNGKOOK!" You yelled as you ran down the stairs.

Your ran to Jungkook and jumped onto him. His muscular arms wrapped around your waist to make sure you didn't fall.

Yoongi watched you two with a smirk as you hugged Jungkook and he rest his face in the crook of your neck.

"Ahem." Hoseok waked in and cleared his throat. Jungkook gently put you down and you rolled your eyes at Hobi while Yoongi tried to suppress a laugh.

"Y/N, mom's on the phone in the kitchen. She wants to talk to you." You shrugged and walked into the kitchen with Hoseok following closely behind you.

"Well, that was unexpected." Yoongi laughed and Jungkook sat down on the couch.
"Stop laughing, hyung." Jungkook said as Yoongi lowered himself into the seat next to the younger.

"You two are so obvious." Now it was Yoongi's turn to roll his eyes. "Nothing's even going on."

"You two have been spending so much time together." The older said. "That's because Soojung is finally gone and I can spend time with Y/N again."

He shrugged. "You could've done that all along." Jungkook wiped his tired eyes and leaned his back against the pillow, blocking out Yoongi's voice.

Yes, he'd finally been able to spend time with Y/N again. But, she was still just his friend. He didn't want to talk about his relationship with Y/N to anyone, especially when it didn't exist. But if it did exist, then he'd be talking day and night about how everything she does is perfect in his eyes. How she's more beautiful than any girl he'd ever seen. He'd talk so much everyone would get sick of him.

"Are you at least considering it yet?"Jungkook thought for a minute, unsure of his own answer. He quickly shook his head and sighed. "it's a bad idea."

Yoongi glared at the boy sitting in front of him, with his eyes still closed. "I'm going to take a nap now." Jungkook said.

"Did you not sleep last night?" Yoongi figures he already knew. Jungkook nodded his head and Yoongi stared at him.

"Were you with a girl?" Yoongi said after a minute of silence.

"Hyung, I'm going to sleep." Jungkook rolled onto his side and Yoongi sighed. He knew the answer.

A/N:
Sorry I feel asleep writing the last few paragraphs last night so it didn't get posted.

I don't want to make this note really long, so I'm going to try and make this shirt because I'm tried af. I have a bunch of book ideas and I started writing one of them. I don't know when I'll publish it, but it'll probably be closer to when this book is over or after it's done.

I just wanted to say that. 😂 Bye
❤️