•45•

"Y/N!" Jin ran towards Y/N, trailing behind Yoongi and Jimin. She turned around hearing her name and gave Jin a small smile.

"You want to come with me and stop third wheeling?" He laughed. "Yes, please. Oh my god, they won't stop holding hands and being all lovely-dovey. It's hurting my stomach." Jin grabbed Y/N's arm and Yoongi turned around.

"Where are you taking our hostage?" Yoongi angrily yelled and let go of Jimin's hand. "Run!" Jin whispered to Y/N and they ran to Jin's car, Yoongi yelling behind them while Jimin laughed at him.

"I swear. Sometimes I think Yoongi is psycho." Jin chuckled and Y/N nodded. "I get what you mean."

Jin remembered why he had went up to Y/N in the first place. He wanted to ask her but wasn't sure, he didn't know if it was something bothering her or she was just thinking about something. After a few minutes of silence they pulled up to Jin's house and he turned off the car. Y/N started getting out of the car and Jin grabbed her arm, stopping her.

"Is there something wrong?" Y/N gave him a confused look. "You look like something's bothering you."

Y/N shook her head and bit her cheek. "I'm just thinking about something." Jin raised an eyebrow at her, telling her to continue. "It's nothing, really. Jungkook said something earlier and it really confused me. And then he just walked out like nothing happened."

Jin wanted to ask her if Jungkook confessed, but there was no way to ask that without accidentally telling her if she didn't know already. "What happened?"

Y/N shrugged. "I was texting Jisung and he started telling me that I shouldn't be friends with him. I told him he shouldn't worry and then he said he was trying to protect me, but I don't need protection. Then he said I was oblivious and walked out and it's confusing the fuck out of me."

Jin rubbed his temple. "First of all, he's right about Jisung. I've heard a lot of bad stuff about that guy. I don't think you should be friends with him either, but that's your choice. And uhhh....I don't know what to say about Jungkook."

Jin tried opening the door, this time Y/N grabbed his arm to stop him. "What are you hiding?" She eyed Jin and he tried pulling his arm a few times before giving up. "I'm not hiding anything."

"That's a lie." Y/N rolled her eyes and let go, allowing him to get out. She followed him into the house. "What aren't you telling me?" Jin turned around, quickly and Y/N bumped into him, stumbling back.

"I told you, Y/N. I'm not hiding anything." Y/N crossed her arms. "I've known you for years. I know when you're lying." Jin shrugged. Well I have nothing to tell you, so I can't help you."

Y/N groaned. "I guess I'll just ask Yoongi." She smirked and Jin laughed. "I doubt he'll help you either." Y/N's smirk fell and she sighed. "Why won't you tell me?.... Are you covering something for Jungkook?"

"Y/N, stop asking questions before I kick you out of my house. You just got here, do you want to leave already?" She sat down on the couch and rolled her eyes. "You'd never kick me out."

"I really regret saving you from those two." Y/N gave Jin a sarcastic smile and shrugged. "It's not too late to give me back. We both know you won 't, though, you're too lonely." Y/N started laughing and Jungkook put his head in his hands. "Having regrets?" Y/N asked and Jin nodded, not lifting his head.

Y/N checked her phone and jumped up from the couch. "Shit, I actually do need to go. I forgot I told Mina I'd go over." She waved to Jin and ran out of the door before he could say anything back to her.

"I'm here!" Y/N ran inside the house and threw herself on the couch. "You were supposed to be here like 20 minutes ago." Mina groaned, walking down the stairs.