•36•

"Come on Y/N!" He whined.

"For the last time no." I groaned a rolled over feeling the fluffy pillow against my face.

"Please." He pulled my legs and dragged me away from the pillow. I didn't want to do this, although I knew it'd happen eventually.

"Yoongi go away." I reached my hand out and felt around for the blanket. I finally felt the softness under my fingertips before I felt it snatched away from my reach.

I finally opened my eyes and looked at the man standing by my bed looking down at me with my blanket in his hand. "I just want to talk." Yoongi said and waved the blanket. "You'll get this back."

I looked at the blanket and sighed feeling the coldness of the air washing over me. I took a deep breath before I swung my feet over the side of my bed.

"Then let's talk." He smirked and I snatched the blanket from him. "I guess you already know what this is about." He said and I nodded my head.

"Why won't you just tell him?" He'd asked me this before. I always gave him the same answer, just as I would now. "It could mess everything up, Yoongi. It could ruin our friendship and I can't lose him again."

"Y/N it won't ruin your friendship." He chuckled. I raised an eyebrow at him. What did he mean?

He cleared his throat and looked at me. "You always say that. I want a different answer." He crosses his arms and waited for me to respond.

"I'm scared Yoongi." I said quietly while staring down at my feet. "I don't know when or how I started liking Jungkook. I kept telling myself I didn't actually like him. But when I saw him with Soojung, I knew. I knew my feelings weren't fake." Yoongi walked over and hugged me.

"Y/N, Jin and I both know how you feel. We also both think you should tell him."

"Yoongi. I can't and I won't. Now please leave so I can go back to sleep." I expected him to stay and try more, but to my surprise I heard him sigh and walk out.

Author's p.o.v.

Yoongi walked out of the house in frustration. He and Jin didn't understand. Jin had told her that Jungkook had feelings for her. So why wouldn't she just confess?

Because she didn't believe him.

She didn't believe Jungkook would ever feel that way towards her. But he did. For years.

Yoongi mentally cussed at Jungkook. He knew why she didn't think he was in to her. He's spent the past years sleeping with other girls to cover for his feelings for her. It's no wonder she couldn't see how in love he was with her.

Jin and Yoongi were trying to get them together. All of their friends wanted them to be together.

After driving for 20 minutes, Yoongi was finally at the front door of Jin's house. He knocked and waited before the door swung open and revealed Jin. He let him into the house and sat down on the couch.

"What'd she say?" The older asked and Yoongi shook his head. "Same thing as always."

"This isn't working." He said after a minute. "You haven't been able to get Jungkook to say anything either. And Y/N will never confess to him."

"We can't force love, Yoongi." Jin said and stood up.

"But we can try." Yoongi laid his head against the couch and closed his eyes.

"You didn't sleep last night did you?" Jin sighed looking down at Yoongi.

He shook his head. "It's been a while since I've talked to Jimin. He's busy with school. I've been trying to call and text him but I never get a reply. I just want to talk to him."

"Take a nap, Yoongi. I'll be back later." Yoongi finally opened his eyes and watched as Jin went to grab his keys. "Where are you going." He asked.

"I need to see someone." And with that he opened the front door and left Yoongi alone in his house.