Chapter 1: G Shit

He so edible in this video 🤤

Chris,

"As long as we get it done, I don't care

"As long as we get it done, I don't care." I told the camera crew as they nodded.

Clearing my throat, I felt around in my pockets for my phone. Most people were here for the video shoot as it was going on noon. I just got here myself mainly because this video is just for the hell of it; unlike some shoots where I've been there since six in the morning just to make sure everything goes smooth.

"Ayo, Chris." I spun around to see Tyga approaching me with a girl on his arm.

"Tyga-Ty." We shared a handshake before he grinned.

"This is Stacy. She gonna be a extra." He raised his eyebrow and winked, I chuckled. She was about his height with big breast that he was drooling over.

"What's up." I nodded as she waved. "Yo, you got that thang on you?"

Tyga scoffed. "Do I? You tryna smoke something or yo PO gon' trip?"

"Nigga you already know I am, quit fucking with me." I laugh. Tyga mutter how he was joking as he reached behind his ear to hand me a crisp blunt.

"But I ain't got a lighter though," He added.

"Bet. Let me see if Jamal or T got one." I excused myself as he nodded and continued entertaining his entertainment. I knew when he introduced her to me that he only meant she was the one who he was bringing to the after party.

The pool area was starting to fill up with extras we hired and some we personally invited. Luckily the temperature heated up just for today too. As I walked back into the house we rented, I notice Mijo pouring drinks for him and the three females around him. We had everything to make it seem like a real party because it was, and we didn't want anybody acting funny once the camera was on them.

"Where my drink at?" I asks approaching them from behind.

"Oh, my fault bro." He chuckles as he opened the bottle of Patron. I thanked him before leaning in to talk to his ear.

"You seen Jamal or TJ? We about to light one up."

"Oh 'Mal just went to the corner store with Trell and T outside waiting on somebody to get here, I think." Mijo explained.

"Oh TJ invited somebody?" I raised my eyebrow.

"Yeah, he went outside like five minutes ago so they should be here."

I nodded and downed the rest of my drink causing my throat to burn a little bit. Leaving the kitchen I walked into the hall spotting TJ with his back to me. In front of him stood three girls with bathing suits and t-shirts on. The closer I approached them, the more people stopped to dap me up or give me a hug.