Chapter 16: Should've Told You

Chris,

I chuckled from the uncontrollable laughter that left Genesis' lips

I chuckled from the uncontrollable laughter that left Genesis' lips. As promised, I dedicated a day for her and anything she wanted to do. Surprisingly, Genesis' didn't want to do much. Most people would want to visit the Statue of Liberty and Empire State Building but Genesis didn't care too much for either. Instead, she booked an early morning helicopter tour of the city that exceeded her expectations.

"Don't get me wrong, I still want to visit Coney Island. I just don't get the point of climbing thousands of stairs to get to the top of a building just to say you did it." Genesis explained while eating some of the grapes the hotel brought out for us.

We settled on going out by the pool to spend the day until later on tonight. I got a call from Ace to meet him and his folks in the studio for a song he wants me on.

"That's what New York is all about unless you're here for New Years." I mentioned as I swam to the end of the pool, resting between Genesis' legs with her feet in the pool.

"It makes sense why you don't want to though. I mean I can care less for it too," Monica shrugged.

EJ and Monica decided to join us because they spent most of the morning working since I cancelled all my appearances this week. Both music videos to Deuces and No BS dropped today due to my label finally agreeing to a album release date. With the release date known, I decided to save all the press for when the date is closer.

I was going to use the rest of the week to work on music with other artists, my clothing line, and possibly visit my aunt and mom up in VA. With that being known my manager and half my team went back home this morning, leaving the four of us and my body guard.

"Was anybody talking to her?" Genesis mumbles to me.

I snickered while pinching her thigh, "Play nice."

Monica actually has been friendly towards Genesis today. Only for Genesis to stay hostile towards her.

"She should've went back to LA with Mike," Genesis rolled her eyes.

"Aye, G, Jodi's in town." EJ mentioned from the shaded area. I mushed my eyebrows together as Genesis smiled and asked EJ where she was.

"Jodi, as in Trey's girl?" I questioned causing her to nod.

"Yeah I met her at Soulja's party. She's pretty nice." She said says while running her hands through my slightly straight hair. "I swear you make things so unfair."

I scrunched up my nose. "Excuse me?" She laughs at my confused expression.

"Babe you got freckles, high cheekbones and silky hair? Its unfair." She huffed while playfully frowning and crossing her arms.

I smirked while licking my lips. "Just say it. Say 'I'm one sexy ass dude'."

"Oh, whatever." She waved off while rolling her eyes.