My Heart

Guys, my heart is so full looking at these two rn

Guys, my heart is so full looking at these two rn. Like I know it's over stepping for us to push them together but BRUHH 😭 they are so fucking cute. Serayah also said that Chris personally chose her for this video and I believe Chris been tryna kiss her since that night at the concert 😂.

I dead ass screamed watching them kiss and hug, uggh.

And those of you that messaged me after seeing the video because my book came to mind, much love ❤️. I really do have an update cooking for y'all and it's almost done. Damn near. And as much as I want to update for you guys, the chapter is short and sort of sloppy and it's just not me to publish something like that. I deeply care for my work and I want all my chapters to carry a certain significance.

Please forgive me for the delay my loves 💗.

My writers block has really been putting a toll on me and honestly I believe it's because I've been over working myself when it comes to school and my job. But fear not, as I speak I'm on vacation and will be on a five day cruise for the week.

While I'm chilling and eating up all the free food 😂, I'll try and write as many chapters as I can for y'all 😘.

In the meantime, share with me your thoughts on both the song and video to Undecided!!! I love the song so much and I must've watched the video like eight times 😍😍.

They really are so suitable for each other and I feel like the meaning of the song will be why they don't pursue a relationship. HOPEFULLY  they do. You guys do not understand how happy I was to basically see my book come to life.

AND, the fact that I've been shipping them together way before ALL of this. Like if they get together and I finally meet Chris ima be like "give credit when credit is due baby." 😂

Love you guys ❤️❤️😘 and HAPPY NEW YEAR too lol.